💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga sang an unreleased song backstage at JWT tonight

yASSsss

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

Now that the song name has leaked, I'm ready to answer more questions. I was in the photo op group of six when she decided to sing it. By the way, it's called frankensteinED... Past tense. She optioned both names but said she liked the past tense version more 

Did she say anything about the possibility of a b-side album?

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas

Justin how do you feel to have existed in the same room as Gaga? How did her exhaled carbon dioxide smell? 

Lord Ryry
5 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

Now that the song name has leaked, I'm ready to answer more questions. I was in the photo op group of six when she decided to sing it. By the way, it's called frankensteinED... Past tense. She optioned both names but said she liked the past tense version more 

Was it horror themed? like bloody mary and BTW? I know it was acapella but...

Justin Hanks
2 minutes ago, gag said:

Did she say anything about the possibility of a b-side album?

Yes. I mentioned some of that already in the tour thread, but the whole reason it came up was because she wanted to release a B Side of Joanne with unreleased songs and also stories and working demos

yASSsss
Just now, Justin Hanks said:

do you remember any lyrics? 👀

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

sarahb
35 minutes ago, Andree said:

start reading from page 30 to the end 

34 minutes ago, PropaGaga said:

She said it was a song leftover from it.

34 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

People on Popjustice are saying it's an unreleased song from Joanne and Gaga supposedly has a whole side b album she wants to release :sure:

Thanks guys :)

Justin Hanks
Just now, Lord Ryry said:

Was it horror themed? like bloody mary and BTW? I know it was acapella but...

It was about putting her pieces back together (hence the frankensteined theme)

Lord Ryry
Just now, Justin Hanks said:

Yes. I mentioned some of that already in the tour thread, but the whole reason it came up was because she wanted to release a B Side of Joanne with unreleased songs and also stories and working demos

how did the melody sound? can u use vocaroo?? ;) (like the guy who sang "how do you do that do that do that do that do that to me" from ASIB)

onion boy
4 minutes ago, TwerkinLurkin said:

I've heard gaga in some videos tell people if they can put their phones away and not record when shes with a small group of fans also there might be things people sign like the Joanne listening party 

sorry mommy but i would start recording video and put my phone in my pocket :trollga: we've already missed out on hearing ratchet, sire, and whatever else because we weren't recording

Justin Hanks
2 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Justin how do you feel to have existed in the same room as Gaga? How did her exhaled carbon dioxide smell? 

I was literally sitting on a stool, facing her, one foot away, while she looked me in the eyes and belted a brand new song. I can die happy.

DiscoStyx
3 minutes ago, Justin Hanks said:

I was literally sitting on a stool, facing her, one foot away, while she looked me in the eyes and belted a brand new song. I can die happy.

could you record yourself humming the song or singingthe lyrics you remember? :giveup: please...

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

TwerkinLurkin
4 minutes ago, onion boy said:

sorry mommy but i would start recording video and put my phone in my pocket :trollga: we've already missed out on hearing ratchet, sire, and whatever else because we weren't recording

Lol I mean I guess someone would do that they might not of even been able to take stuff in to meet her maybe Justin can answer that

Justin Hanks
Just now, TwerkinLurkin said:

Lol I mean I guess someone would do that they might mow of even been able to take stuff in to meet her maybe Justin can answer that

We had to put all phones away. In bags on a table in another room. The group before us was retrieving their bags when they heard her singing and ran back, so if anyone got a recording, it'd be them.

gstring

DIC who?
Rose Who?

Spoiler

it's f#kin Frankenstain come back to life... he does it all the time ;)

Little little

onion boy
Just now, gstring said:

DIC who?
Rose Who?

Hide contents

it's f#kin Frankenstain come back to life... he does it all the time ;)

im always on this cult site but i keep seeing rose and idk wtf it means someone explain

• Bear locked this topic

Archived