Gaga sang an unreleased song backstage at JWT tonight

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
13 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

People on Popjustice are saying it's an unreleased song from Joanne and Gaga supposedly has a whole side b album she wants to release :sure:

Act 2, ha revival

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

halloween was last week omg she should release "GAGA" a side B to Joanne with bops

But the bops are already on the A side :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

LeJudas
Just now, FATCAT said:

But the bops are already on the A side :hor:

YES! EVERY SONG MAKES ME QUIVER! 

JOANNE IS A MASTERPIECE

CautiousLurker
5 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

halloween was last week omg she should release "GAGA" a side B to Joanne with bops

Don't worry, there's always Halloween next year :selena:

FATCAT

BUY "NIGHTMARE BEFORE XMAS" a halloween/christmas bop extravaganza by the enchanting and devilish LADY JOANNE.

Purr more, hiss less.

LeJudas
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

BUY "NIGHTMARE BEFORE XMAS" a halloween/christmas bop extravaganza by the enchanting and devilish LADY JOANNE.

SANTA'S PRAYER come through

Lord Ryry

i'd rather have LG6 than an album of Joanne rejects :hor: ...but she's been in the studio for months making new music, so I don't think they will be joanne rejects.... remember her birthday card to DJWS "Cant wait to make this next album with you" .. not "reuse old songs into an album". 

onion boy

im sure im not the only one to ask this but why is there never video or audio recording of these things? is it not allowed? are the lms that get to hear unreleased bops unprepared and ignorant? someone educate me :oprah:

Justin Hanks

Now that the song name has leaked, I'm ready to answer more questions. I was in the photo op group of six when she decided to sing it. By the way, it's called frankensteinED... Past tense. She optioned both names but said she liked the past tense version more 

TwerkinLurkin
Just now, onion boy said:

im sure im not the only one to ask this but why is there never video or audio recording of these things? is it not allowed? are the lms that get to hear unreleased bops unprepared and ignorant? someone educate me :oprah:

I've heard gaga in some videos tell people if they can put their phones away and not record when shes with a small group of fans also there might be things people sign like the Joanne listening party 

• Bear locked this topic

Archived