💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Is Addicted To Fribomyalgia Medicine!?

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

https://www.gossipcop.com/lady-gaga-addicted-medicine-pills-fibromyalgia/

"OK! has repeatedly shown that it’s not a credible source of information about the singer. More than a year ago, the outlet stated that Lady Gaga was having a baby “on her own.” It’s also the same tabloid Gossip Cop corrected two years ago when it falsely contended Lady Gaga was going broke.":sharon:

It may be not true now but she should be careful with those or else it will become true.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Pop Music

giphy.gif

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

SCHEISSEMONTRE

I’m kinda disgusted by what this gossip news outlet did. Fibromyalgia is serious and making rumours about it makes even more difficult for Gaga and people who have this. Gaga been through enough after her one month rest. 

Mychal

derpmonster

This is why she wrote Do What U Want. Everytime she comes back in the public spotlight, tabloids have to print some **** that makes us all wanna scream.

I'm sure she can take care of herself; thank you very much, tabloids. You don't even know if she is on addictive painkillers.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Do you think I will ever read or agree with anything from a computer internet website titled Gossip Cop dot com?

Glamourpuss

They are obviously twisting information to create hyperbole for their own gain aka hits on their website. 

• Bear locked this topic

Archived