💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I don't know what to think.

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop

The AMA performance is gonna be a mess if she makes Dancin' In Circles or Diamond Heart the next single. :classy: While they're both BOPS and deserve all the love and hype if she releases them now when the GP doesn't care about Joanne anymore, we're headed to meltdowns as it flops. I don't get how she is gonna promo them well enough to get them to chart well when she is mid-world tour.

BUT, if she releases new music, that could help. But I just can't imagine her doing that either. :selena: It just wouldn't make sense. 

I don't know what to think or what I want from this performance and I wish she wasn't doing it tbh. 

Anywho, while I say this now I'm whipped enough that I will be watching The Queen :stalkga: give us what she wants and I will eat it all up. 

CautiousLurker
8 minutes ago, NotMyFlop said:

I don't know what to think or what I want from this performance and I wish she wasn't doing it tbh. 

giphy.gif

bloody g

The gag is that there is no new single coming :giggle:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

I’m expecting a live debut of an ASIB song. Maybe the lead single of the soundtrack. It’s possible. Can’t Stop The Feeling was released around 6 months before the movie, It’s around 6 months before ASIB’s release.  

3 minutes ago, Salvador Sequea said:

I'm sure she's going to perform Million Reasons again... Like, always :derpga:. 

Queen of performing the same song at the same award show 2 years in a row :rockstar:

Fame IV

Don't worry about that or the flop talk. Just enjoy the performance, if she performs. :) and if there's a new single, great!

A Star is Born ⭐

Randomperson

A brand new single would be better. Like someone said a couple of days ago(can't remember who) it will create hype and help sell out the rescheduled dates :excited2:

It seems like everyone underestimating DIC :selena: but either if makes another standalone single or DIC I'll be here for hype & meltdowns. 

Archived