Jump to content
Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

story

Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!

Featured Posts

Ziggy
8 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

giphy.gif

 

HYPED Cancelled

In the sense that some of the music would have fit there (which it would have), except that tbh I like The Shallow better than most Joanne tracks. I loved Joanne, but this is a really damn good song. I had the chorus' melody stuck in my head from November up until the trailer dropped and I only saw the movie once.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ziggy
8 hours ago, Gagalderone said:

Omg where do these happen

Theaters in major cities, mostly. Being that I live in one, my friend got the offer and phoned me about it.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita
On 6/2/2018 at 4:39 AM, FrankGutz said:

lol, never really liked it, she deserved better at her peak tbh

sis it was just a teen movie! crossroads was never meant to win any big awards, since she was a popular teen idol at the time those movies casted girls like her (Hillary duff, Lindsay Lohan, etc) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
S0436

Yeah, Shallow from the trailer sounds better produced than most of Joanne. And they have had time to edit and improve pacing of the movie so it should be better than what Ziggy saw.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
djBuffoon
9 hours ago, Inferno said:

not to be a sour sam but most people know golden globes are often bought, hence why she wasnt even nominated for an emmy

But then highly acclaimed series like Hannibal, The Leftovers, and many others also got continuously snubbed by the Emmys. And frankly, Kathy Bates was nominated for Hotel and I don't think anyone would agree that she gave the standout female performance, so... :ohwell:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inferno
7 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

But then highly acclaimed series like Hannibal, The Leftovers, and many others also got continuously snubbed by the Emmys. And frankly, Kathy Bates was nominated for Hotel and I don't think anyone would agree that she gave the standout female performance, so... :ohwell:

I mean im not saying it isnt possible that she was simply snubbed, I mean maybe they have something against the fact that shes lady gaga. all im saying is, her acting on hotel wasnt nomination worthy

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
djBuffoon
5 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I mean im not saying it isnt possible that she was simply snubbed, I mean maybe they have something against the fact that shes lady gaga. all im saying is, her acting on hotel wasnt nomination worthy

And I'd say, if Bates's performance was indeed "Emmy-worthy" that season, then Gaga's was too. I should also add, her performance was far more accomplished and layered than even her own fans give credit for, I think.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yemeni Feed

I spoke to one of the “extras” while they filmed the movie, he said that gaga was in pain after sonja died, but she took a small break and went back in for the final cut before everything looked perfect. Another issue was someone from the extras apparently had their phone out, and they tried to get film some of the footage, but they found out that they did and wiped the phone. Im not sure if he was lying or not but these events seem plausible.

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrankGutz
15 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

sis it was just a teen movie! crossroads was never meant to win any big awards, since she was a popular teen idol at the time those movies casted girls like her (Hillary duff, Lindsay Lohan, etc) 

Mandy Moore made A Walk to Remember and Saved! >>>>  and she wasnt that big, Britney could have done better tbh

BRENDON URIE | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR | LADY GAGA

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...