Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
story

Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!

Ziggy

Featured Posts

Mikey Monster
On 11/4/2017 at 8:01 PM, Ziggy said:

BUBF2NxkxMBks4aNIk2jwzxKxY-T2RhfdgGj0Vue

My friend surprised me this morning asking if I wanted to go to a prescreening so obviously I said yes lol

EDIT: HERE'S THE LINK TO THE PHOTO:

https://imgur.com/a/K7eXb

I’m SO EXCITED for this movie after reading literally every single comment on this thread lol I’m hoping for any emotional scenes from gaga that’s everything for me 😂❤️ And Ik that I speak for all us monsters when I say that We want to thank u SO MUCH Ziggy for this thread and answering all these questions we really appreciate it!!!

much love!!! ❤️❤️❤️:excited2::hug:

Mikey McCampbell

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
11 hours ago, gagafan90 said:

Is the final song a balled? (I forgot the name of it and I went to the taping lol) I Will Always Love You or something like that she's wearing a blue dress, do they show the full performance?

She covers “I Will Always Love You”?!?! :udidnt:

11 minutes ago, Edonis said:

She covers “I Will Always Love You”?!?! :udidnt:

No lol its called something along those lines Always Remember You or something I can't remember what it was called but its really emotional Gaga had to film the scene right after she found out about Sonja so when she's crying those are actual tears of grief it was hella sad watching her that day 

Edonis
Just now, gagafan90 said:

No lol its called something along those lines Always Remember You or something I can't remember what it was called but its really emotional Gaga had to film the scene right after she found out about Sonja so when she's crying those are actual tears of grief it was hella sad watching her that day 

Ohhhh for a minute there I thought she actually covered the Dolly/Whitney song :sweat:

Yes, I remember reading about that. I can’t wait to see that scene and hear the song. I’m sure it’s going to be very emotional. I’ll probably cry :nails:

3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Ohhhh for a minute there I thought she actually covered the Dolly/Whitney song :sweat:

Yes, I remember reading about that. I can’t wait to see that scene and hear the song. I’m sure it’s going to be very emotional. I’ll probably cry :nails:

That would be epic the only Woman who could actually pull it off lol. Yeah I got teary eyed a few times some people were actually crying I can't wait to see if they use the whole scene in the movie and if I'll make my big screen debut lmao jk my ass is just filling a seat while gaga shines

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, LeJudas said:

Hi everyone have a blessed day 

Gaga is that you? :sis:

9 hours ago, Obman said:

Did the scene of Bradley Cooper introducing her at the end of his concert make the cut? Were you able to see shots of the audience? I just wanna know of I will be able to see myself on screen :whitney:

Oh yeah, I was able to tell it was the Coachella crowd because of the tunnel Coachella has their crowds in. But yeah, crowd shots.

9 hours ago, Kefir said:

Is there any sense of humour? :awkney:

In this forum or the movie? Lol the movie is pretty funny, actually (and they tried to be funny not funny because it's so bad lol)

3 hours ago, gagafan90 said:

But no one else has to know so she can come for them Oscars saying she was acting :gaycat:

What I wanna know is: is this movie a musical? Are there scenes where the characters sing instead of talking (like in all the classic musicals), or they only sing when they perform on stage? I hope you understand what I mean and sorry if it's a stupid question, but I never saw this movie before and I don't know anything about it!!!!

JazzGa

Interesting, they don't mention once that "Stefani Germanotta" is also known as "Lady Gaga." I swear I read a version of this summary a few weeks ago where they DID mention that Stefani is Gaga. I'll betcha Gaga herself pushed for her stage name to not be dropped. I think that shows integrity, and that she wants to be judged as an actress fairly on merit and ability.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived