Just Saw A Star is Born Prescreening!

Ziggy

Featured Posts

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam
23 hours ago, YourCureness said:

if the final cut will be R Rated, I need this movie to break Deadpool's record.

joke on point my dear

another shot before we kiss the other side

1 hour ago, Chris Evans said:

How long is Anthony Ramos' character in the film?

A sufficient amount. He's not too bad and a nice addition.

1 hour ago, ViktorStone said:

When we see the flash was she shaved :oprah:

So you're asking if she has a garden panty or a salt flat?

Can you describe some of the songs you heard and compare it to recent known songs? Eg. someone said there is a song that sounds like "Just Give Me A Reason" by Pink.

7 hours ago, antpats2 said:

Is this about Do That? Ive heard it apparently sounds kinda like Be Alright by Ariana Grande lol

Yeah kinda with the snaps  but it literally sounds like the Cure from what I remember  :sharon: 

I think the cure was written for this movie and she decided to use Heal me instead 

31 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Can you describe some of the songs you heard and compare it to recent known songs? Eg. someone said there is a song that sounds like "Just Give Me A Reason" by Pink.

I don't quite recall one sounding like P!nk. Some sound a little like Ariana Grande because of the R&B, others sound a little quieter Springsteen and not the anthemic one we know her to emulate. Some sound a tad like U2 in that they're stadium rock. She starts a lot of songs at the piano.

Did the scene of Bradley Cooper introducing her at the end of his concert make the cut? Were you able to see shots of the audience? I just wanna know of I will be able to see myself on screen :whitney:

djBuffoon
12 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

What r u talking about? Yea she won the GG that’s about it. And her acting didn’t get critical acclaim, it got mixed reviews. And the main problem critics talked about was her dialogue delivery. I spent hours reading reviews and watching review videos on YT hunty don’t try me :laughga: 

So you concede that she won an acting award... for her acting. :laughga: Hence, she's not as bad as you or the YT videos are claiming. But in any case, your initial argument was that they gave her as little dialogue as possible, while I definitely remember her having quite a bit of dialogue all throughout the season. In fact, one of the most acclaimed episodes (Flicker) was the one which involved her character the most. 

How'd the "Digging My Grave" scene turn out? I was there for filming, so just curious! Also, "California Gold"? 

YeehawKylie
15 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Some specific, some general. Like, one was "what were your favorite scenes in the movie?" and then the opposite. Then another was like, "rank each of the elements of the movie" and had a scale for each specific element from acting to singing to music comp to pacing (:gaycat:)

Did you write in “vag flash”? :giggle:

Runway

I need to know if they kept this iconic scene for this version

@ 3:04

And @ 35:03

The Barbra version also has it :diane: 

edit: found it, lol

0:40

Archived