💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who's the Biggest Opportunist?

TimisaMonster

Who's the Biggest Opportunist?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the Biggest Opportunist?

• Casper Smart (Ex dancer and romantic ex of Jennifer Lopez)
    • Kim Kardashian (Former Assistant to Paris Hilton turned famous **** star with a reality show)
    • Amber Rose (Ex of Kanye West)
    • Black Chyna (Got knocked up by Rob Kardashian)
    • Kylie Jenner (Half sister of Kim Kardashian)
    • Karrueche Tran (Ex of Chris Brown)
    • Rita Ora (Albanian Hollywood Socialite)
    • Donald Trump (Business Reality Star turned President of the USA)
    • Bhad Bhabie ("Cash Me Outside" Girl)
    • Taylor Swift (Uses friends and exes to sustain her career)

Featured Posts

This thread is also an opportunist to drag those personalities :madge:

Spoiler

You should have put Kety then:poot:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smokingthemall

Casper Smart always annoyed tf out of me. The only reason why his name is known is because he literally mooches on other celebrities (and JLo)

but I voted Blac Chyna 

chase your big, beautiful dreams

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Trepadation said:

Where's Beyoncé? :giggle:

What using Destiny's child to become a solo act? You're right....shade every 1D member, Justin Timberlake, Nick Jonas, etc :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Phaye Monster said:

Mess at Madonna not being an option:ladyhaha:

(But I voted for the snake)

Well Madonna did do questionable things as well, so I agree....there's only 10 slots for options tho...mess  :madge:

StrawberryBlond

Out of the selection, I'd have to say Rita Ora. I've never seen a singer who does so little actual singing, instead just hanging around being known for doing anything but. She's just got back into the swing of things recently but we don't even know if it will lead to an album, we know what she's like. She's gained a reputation of being the bike of the industry for good reason. It's well known that she's been with everyone in an attempt to get further in the business. Here's a list of people that we know for a fact she's been with - Rob Kardashian, James Arthur, Calvin Harris, Ricky Hilfiger, A$AP Rocky, Travis Barker, Tyrone Wood, Andrew Watts...and we know for a fact that she's been involved with a lot more. Rob said when they broke up that "she cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes, can you imagine how many more she's sleeping with now she's single?" He was the first big star she dated, way back in 2012, when she was starting out, and she's never stopped since. Its been rumoured that she had an affair with Jay Z as well. When she posed in an bra printed with lemons shortly before Beyonce released Lemonade, the Twitterverse pondered if it was her Beyonce was referring to with the "Becky" line, so Rita made a post saying it wasn't and wore a #notbecky necklace at events shortly after (milking it a bit for someone who's being truthful, huh?) And it was heavily rumoured that her breakup with Calvin was because she cheated on him, specifically, that she was seeing Justin Bieber on the down low. Calvin didn't let her use any of the tracks he'd made for her afterwards which suggest she must have done something really bad. Add to all this the fact that she's had constant endorsement deals (Material Girl, Calvin Klein, Superga, DKNY, Adidas, Rimmel...) and has had positions judging on The Voice, The X Factor and America's Next Top Model. She got very minor acting roles in 50 Shades, Fast and Furious and Southpaw. She'll be hosting this years MTV EMAs as well. It utterly astounds me how much she's done despite only releasing one album in the 5 years she's been famous (which barely sold 300k in the UK) and not even becoming big in America. The woman is insatiable. For all the wrong reasons.

Reality

Even before opening this thread, my gut answer was Taylor Swift. She is literally basing this era off of her controversies and feuds and stuff. I mean, the whole "snake" motif is a clear opportunistic move.

🃏🖤👹

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Dino said:

Im surprised katy is not here

I only had so much room, but how did Katy? She's been big since the moment she came on the scene really... :shrug:

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Out of the selection, I'd have to say Rita Ora. I've never seen a singer who does so little actual singing, instead just hanging around being known for doing anything but. She's just got back into the swing of things recently but we don't even know if it will lead to an album, we know what she's like. She's gained a reputation of being the bike of the industry for good reason. It's well known that she's been with everyone in an attempt to get further in the business. Here's a list of people that we know for a fact she's been with - Rob Kardashian, James Arthur, Calvin Harris, Ricky Hilfiger, A$AP Rocky, Travis Barker, Tyrone Wood, Andrew Watts...and we know for a fact that she's been involved with a lot more. Rob said when they broke up that "she cheated on me with nearly 20 dudes, can you imagine how many more she's sleeping with now she's single?" He was the first big star she dated, way back in 2012, when she was starting out, and she's never stopped since. Its been rumoured that she had an affair with Jay Z as well. When she posed in an bra printed with lemons shortly before Beyonce released Lemonade, the Twitterverse pondered if it was her Beyonce was referring to with the "Becky" line, so Rita made a post saying it wasn't and wore a #notbecky necklace at events shortly after (milking it a bit for someone who's being truthful, huh?) And it was heavily rumoured that her breakup with Calvin was because he cheated on her, specifically, that she was seeing Justin Bieber on the down low. Calvin didn't let her use any of the tracks he'd made for her afterwards which suggest she must have done something really bad. Add to all this the fact that she's had constant endorsement deals (Material Girl, Calvin Klein, Superga, DKNY, Adidas, Rimmel...) and has had positions judging on The Voice, The X Factor and America's Next Top Model. She got very minor acting roles in 50 Shades, Fast and Furious and Southpaw. She'll be hosting this years MTV EMAs as well. It utterly astounds me how much she's done despite only releasing one album in the 5 years she's been famous (which barely sold 300k in the UK) and not even becoming big in America. The woman is insatiable. For all the wrong reasons.

She honestly has the best manager, but she went on Wendy and she shaded her saying "What do you do?" and Rita's response was I want to build an empire and do it all...not just one thing. AKA my singing career flopped so I became the "everywhere" girl of Hollywood with no real goal for a type of career...i just try to be anywhere they allow me and take off jobs :smh:

TimisaMonster
53 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Even before opening this thread, my gut answer was Taylor Swift. She is literally basing this era off of her controversies and feuds and stuff. I mean, the whole "snake" motif is a clear opportunistic move.

Yup...the whole era is the culmination of so many exes and ex-friends calling her out on her disgusting and vindictive behavior once she discards you...

Reputation...a bad one

6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yup...the whole era is the culmination of so many exes and ex-friends calling her out on her disgusting and vindictive behavior once she discards you...

Reputation...a bad one

And a bad reputation gets you ahead because it gets you noticed.

I live outside the space time continuum.

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, Ronk said:

And a bad reputation gets you ahead because it gets you noticed.

Bad press is good press...:trollga:

Archived