200w.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Runway said:

They are lifeless :air: 

21 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Yeah I meant it as losers for their faves

You're on GGD on a Saturday  afternoon so you're not much better OT: I'm literally going to have a meltdown if this gets leaked.

Runway
Just now, RJ Martin said:

You're on GGD on a Saturday  afternoon so you're not much better OT: I'm literally going to have a meltdown if this gets leaked.

Isn’t that what people do on a regular Saturday? :air:

To be honest, i just don't get it. Why the hell don't they all release it first on iTunes/Spotify/Amazon and Co., and then like a week later physical? Wasn't that what also Beyonce did? Wouldn't that prevent leaks?

Also, maybe release it first on iTunes and Co. in your biggest market, like the USA, and later in the countries with different time zones. 

Imagine going to jail because you accidentally put in a Taylor Swift CD at work

:selena:

headspin, happiness, DEÌ€ÌŁAÌąÌŻÍ”Ì˜T͏͙̗̟̫HÍĄÍ…Ì—Ì™

3 minutes ago, Mythos said:

To be honest, i just don't get it. Why the hell don't they all release it first on iTunes/Spotify/Amazon and Co., and then like a week later physical? Wasn't that what also Beyonce did? Wouldn't that prevent leaks?

Also, maybe release it first on iTunes and Co. in your biggest market, like the USA, and later in the countries with different time zones. 

Because Most of Taylor's sales come from Physical albums. She should had Shipped the albums out the 8th

DelusionalGaga
13 minutes ago, Mythos said:

^This tbh. Why are the physical copies delivered to the stores so early anyway? There are still like 6 days until the official release... 

1 minute ago, RJ Martin said:

Because Most of Taylor's sales come from Physical albums. She should had Shipped the albums out the 8th

Sorry, but this is not true

"Sales of “1989” were split almost evenly between physical copies and digital downloads."

https://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/11/05/taylor-swift-responsible-for-22-of-album-sales-last-week/

And that was 3 years ago. A lot has changed, and i just don't get this, it happens with all Singers, not just Taylor, also with Gaga, and i find it kinda sad, because they all work a lot for it, and then someone in Belgium or who knows leaks it like a week before. This will always hurt the sales, to some degree. 

LetsGetHigh
19 minutes ago, RJ Martin said:

1. I meant it a good way, losers for her = faithful and do dumb stuff for her sake.

2. Yes, Saturday afternoons are usually lazy times where you sit in bed and read your book or catch up on some forums. Was that your best attempt at a drag? Very lackluster. Do better. :heart: 

TheCureinMalibu
2 minutes ago, Royksopp said:

just found this. sounds pretty good 

GURLLLLLLLL

sipthistea

Not ever since 25 there was so much anticipation for an album.

This is a huge deal. The best artist in the world is releasing another masterpop piece. Oh God, thank you for Taylor Swift. Soon we'll have a new Thriller or a new Ray Of Light. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived