About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

#reputationleakingparty (ALBUM LEAKED)

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

calmar

Do these individuals mean a title track, a full album, or an unknown heretofore unreleased track not called Reputation from the album?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCureinMalibu

now imagine if the album is actually leaked :air: they'll be so crazy and we'll be losing all of our twitter account by just having a word "reputation" "leak" in our tweets :air:

Saint Hollywood
4 minutes ago, calmar said:

Do these individuals mean a title track, a full album, or an unknown heretofore unreleased track not called Reputation from the album?

The full album :chica:

DelusionalGaga

Screaming at them trying to stop the leak :air:They're kinda right though. I don't want to be the poor unfortunate soul to leak her music. Taylor will probably sue them and their unborn grandchildren :gaycat:

TylerBR97

I'm still shook at the lack of a leak from Witness. I downloaded ARTPOP, Glory, and Bionic way too many times that week lmao

REQUEST PERFECT ILLUSION FOR ROCK BAND 4 http://www.harmonixmusic.com/games/rock-band/request/
TheCureinMalibu

Look at the replies:classy:the swifties are sooooooooooooo innocent tho. It's gonna be leaked anyway :poot: dnj.to saved everything :poot:

calmar

In the meantime, does anyone have any other song recs so we can at least sate ourselves with other music? :poot: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Admin locked this topic

Archived