💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rihanna's Lowest Album Metascore

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Honestly speaking this is one and only Rihanna album I always listen fully! :reductive:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Well, it is her worst album.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Loud > Unapologetic > ANTI > Rated R > Good Girl Gone Bad > Talk That Talk > Music of the Sun > A Girl Like Me

Make it stupid!

lool it's way better than most of her albums.

ANTi > Unapologetic > Good Girl Gone Bad > Rated R > Loud > Talk That Talk > A Girl Like Me > Music Of The Sun

Phoebe Buffay

Rated R > ANTi > Talk That Talk > Unapologetic > Loud > Good Girl Gone Bad > A Girl Like Me > Music of the Sun

Smother Em Eh

Good Girl Gone Bad>Anti> Rated R> Unapologetic> Talk that Talk> Loud> A Girl Like Me> Music of the Sun

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Saint Hollywood

ANTI > Unapologetic > Rated R > GGGB = Loud > Talk That Talk > A Girl Like Me > Music of the Sun

l3q2N9XQGXSw2FBPW.gif

YaaaasGaga

ANTI > Loud > Rated R > Good Girl Gone Bad > Talk That Talk > Unapologetic > A Girl Like Me > Music Of The Sun

Anderson123

Well, we all know Rihanna is not an albums artist so they write a lot of songs for her, pick the big hits, some other album tracks here and there just to have something complete and sell it. Phresh Out The Runway, Diamonds, Pour It Up and Stay are actually some of her best songs but I get why it's probably that low, the rest of the album does feel flat. I think the only album that they intended to be a full body of work was Anti, and maybe even Loud.

Archived