💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

My latest portrait of Gaga

kihlophix

Featured Posts

kihlophix

I'm actually quite ashamed of this portrait, because all I can see is the errors in it (like the cheek for example), so no need to criticize it. It took forever to finish this portrait because I've been struggling a depression for a couple of months now, so to me finishing this portrait, was a success worth celebrating a bit. Everything inside of me wants to throw away my art and never touch it again, but therapy has taught me to not listen to that and do the opposite, showing it and keeping it and keep drawing even if I might just do a few pencil strokes a day, if I do draw just a few strokes, that is a successful day. God I'm getting an anxiety attack posting this drawing here, because I cannot stop comparing my self to others and there are so many out there way better than me. But I really really need to remind my self that I've only been drawing for 10 months. and to stop comparing my self to others... THAT is the hardest part.

Omg yasssss are u attending at a jwt show cause if u you should give it to her and allow her to make an autograph.

follow me in twitter omg

kihlophix
1 minute ago, Dino said:

Omg yasssss are u attending at a jwt show cause if u you should give it to her and allow her to make an autograph.

I live on benefits, I'm WAYYYY to poor to even afford train tickets to the town she will be in so no I won't besides, I dont think she would like it tbh. but thank you for commenting <3

kihlophix
2 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

Guuuurl, it is really good. Keep drawing and you'll get even better, Love ya :kara:

yeah, I know, evey time I draw/finish a drawing I can see that I get better, but it's hard to convince my self fully that :D but thank you <3

Just now, MonsterOfSpain said:

What?? It looks gorgeous! Stop dragging yourself so much, your art is really good :applause: 

Thank you <3, yeah I know I need to stop but its hard when you are depressed, I am getting better though, I got new meds now :)

ryanripley

don't be ashamed but any errors you notice are your opportunities to become a better artist

everyone is their own biggest critic, some of my own work that i despise tend to be rather popular

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

kihlophix
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

don't be ashamed but any errors you notice are your opportunities to become a better artist

everyone is their own biggest critic, some of my own work that i despise tend to be rather popular

yeah you're right. and yes that happens to me to, art I dislike are the ones that are  more popular than the others, I dont get it... :hmm: thank you for commenting <3

aaron l

You capture hair so beautifully. It was just amazing seeing your improvements throughout your Instagram. :kara:

kihlophix
1 minute ago, aaron l said:

You capture hair so beautifully. It was just amazing seeing your improvements throughout your Instagram. :kara:

thank you! I actually drew the hair first because that's what I need to really really get better at haha.

Lippoutou

I really like this drawing ! I follow you on Instagram and I love everything you do, keep up your work ! And you're right, it's only once you stop comparing yourself to others that you can really start to focus on your own improvement :usrs:

Love ! :unicorn:

kihlophix
1 minute ago, Lippoutou said:

I really like this drawing ! I follow you on Instagram and I love everything you do, keep up your work ! And you're right, it's only once you stop comparing yourself to others that you can really start to focus on your own improvement :usrs:

Love ! :unicorn:

thank you sweetheart <3, yeah I really need to stop and focus on my self instead :D

doja scat

omg don’t be so hard on yourself. your shading is impeccable! I wish I could make my drawings look so realistic :giveup:

And so what if it doesn’t look exactly like her? You’re the artist and you made your representation of Gaga, even if it didn’t meet your expectations it’s gorgeous! :hug:

don’t get stabbed with the rat tooth

kihlophix
3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

omg don’t be so hard on yourself. your shading is impeccable! I wish I could make my drawings look so realistic :giveup:

And so what if it doesn’t look exactly like her? You’re the artist and you made your representation of Gaga, even if it didn’t meet your expectations it’s gorgeous! :hug:

thank you so much for your kind words :hug::wub:

ImpossiblePrincess

This is amazing did u ever think on selling ur work or something on etsy?

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Archived