💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

throwback

Let's take a moment to appreciate...

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

joanoflark

her lips look like they've been injected with chunks of wood, they look hard as hell, her chin always looks swollen, the cheeks are just :giveup:, the botox is off the charts, in my opinion, she has to switch doctors, a lot of people use fillers, and they don't end up looking unnatural. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
18 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

She's already addicted

you don’t know that at all :smh: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

3 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

her lips look like they've been injected with chunks of wood, they look hard as hell, her chin always looks swollen, the cheeks are just :giveup:, the botox is off the charts, in my opinion, she has to switch doctors, a lot of people use fillers, and they don't end up looking unnatural. 

Her lips had too much fillers tbh, same with her cheeks. But her chin looks fine. 

She doesn't really use a lot of botox tho. It's mainly facetape and when she's makeup-less, it's more prominent that sometimes the makeup and lighting make her looks plasticky :emma:

PerfectIllusion
4 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

Exactly. She looked so good when she first started with fillers in 2015. The Emmy's look for example but now...

Her dr is blind i guess

PerfectIllusion
3 minutes ago, Bambino said:

Maybe she's hurt by the "ugly" comments after all and is trying to make herself look better :shrug:

That would be very ironic cuz the first years of her career she always tried to look the ugliest possible :derpga:

But my theory is that she wants to have  masculine face features high cheekbones, big pointy chin...

Bambino
1 minute ago, PerfectIllusion said:

That would be very ironic cuz the first years of her career she always tried to look the ugliest possible

yeah, which is probably why she's hurt because she still gets these kinda comments even when she stopped trying to look "ugly."

3 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

That would be very ironic cuz the first years of her career she always tried to look the ugliest possible :derpga:

But my theory is that she wants to have  masculine face features high cheekbones, big pointy chin...

Right but these fillers or whatever don’t make her look masculine. If that’s the intent, it’s not working. 

Just now, Bambino said:

yeah, which is probably why she's hurt because she still gets these kinda comments even when she stopped trying to look "ugly."

She should ignore the haters. She wasn’t ugly before and she’s not ugly now. 

3 hours ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I hope she doesnt get bad press because of wooden acting and stiff face :wtf:

So cool that you’ve seen ASIB already!

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

I really like her old face. It makes her look young and it has a unique beauty. 

It kind of saddens me now that she keeps going to get filler. Everyday i keep on hoping to see her natural face again with out all the filler cause i miss her unique beauty. 

I mean she is still beautiful now, but her natural face is just so beautiful. But then again she can do whatever she wants

Smother Em Eh

Gah, I miss her old face.

The first pic of her when she was young is just beautiful. And the rest are gorgeous too! I especially love the pics of her in the light blue dress and the pics from the 2015 Grammys!  

Oh and this may sound odd, but does anyone else think the size of Gaga’s lips doesn’t really blend well with the rest of her features? Because she has big eyes, big nose and her lips are good, but not FULL. She has good sized ones but just not ones that size up to the rest of her features. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh
6 hours ago, ARTnFAME said:

This is her now, feel old yet?

Her face here gives me ARTPOP promo pics Vibes! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived