57 members have voted

1. 1. New outfit/wig at the JWT?

• Yes,I think so
    • I don't think so,but I would like to be proven wrong
    • I hope so certainly
    • No,she can keep the show like it is currently

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Considering the JWT is going to continue today,do you think that asides from possible new songs/setlist changes,Gaga will also debut a new outfit or wig?

And If so,what kind of outfit/wig would you expect want?

Current Wig:

lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-aug-2017-a-b

TropicOfCANCER

that picture isn't even a wig. Gaga DID dye her real hair those colors to match the wig (for some reason) but she definitely was wearing a wig and not extensions during the tour because in some pictures you can see the lace front.

As some have mentioned, she posted rehearsals pics and she still has the pink/blue wig, which, tbh, isn't my favorite.

LittleMonster20

Changed the picture to the actual wig,due to the previous picture being her real hair allegedly:)

We all out here hoping and praying.mp3 for additional costumes and songs when in reality all we're gonna get served is cuts cuts and more cuts :sharon: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

JoanneMonster

She can change the mr outfit, applause outfit and the opening outfit. Im okay with the wig but if she changes it to a longer version a la BTWB I would love it even more

I See You

Gaga please, don't fix what isn't broken :selena:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

A few outfit changes would be nice, but I'm definitely okay with the current wig.

I mostly just want a more distinct difference between the first and second outfit. So much black fringe, tbh.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived