💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Do We Think New Song Soon?

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

Why has this fan base been thinking there will be a new song during her concert at Montreal? I'm sort of confused - Thanks 

an angel held me like a child

fans misinterpreted her saying there would be new music on the tour as a guarantee, also dancers being silly for a snapchat looked like new choreo even though it wasnt :selena:

surejan

she was in the studio alot, first show after postponing the tour, she likes to surprise us (The cure at coachella) + hasnt she confirmed it somewhere? idk plus its a friday so it would be nice and i think she wants to give us back something bc we have been always by her side

Jenina

I think it's a combination of this one twitter account saying there will be a new song, the fact that 10 songs were programmed, Gaga in the studio a lot, and just people wanting to believe new music is soon. 

cool

PanPikus

Cause twitter "insider" said so :poot:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodĆș opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie dƂuga...

Kimblue

Her back in the studio, she and the dancers have been rehearsing for two weeks, and Twitter “insiders”.

1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

she and the dancers have been rehearsing for two weeks,

This is what a person that has a tour re-starting this week should be doing

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ArtGagaPop

because everything she is doing lately points to a new song/era soon and the first jwt date would be one of the most logical times to release a new song.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

In Saturday, I better wake up to a new song or I'll riot

ines63.gif

And a damn slay ass music video

ines63.gif

Archived