Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Favorite Gaga collaborations

duckworth

Featured Posts

duckworth

Gaga doesn’t collaborate much with other artists unlike most of the artists in the pop scene. But her collaborations with other artists have been amazing so far (even though some doesn’t like Hey Girl). But for me, one of the most memorable collaborations she did was with Elton John and the Muppets (lmao at the muppets just dancing :toofunny:..). This whole 7 minutes have been amazing. From the “Gaga and the Jets” from Elton’s memorable Bennie and the Jets to ARTPOP. The additional keys for ARTPOP are amazing and their voices harmonize well most notably in the first song. 

This has been my most favorite Gaga collab. DWUW with Christina comes close but not much to this one. :wub:

What are your favorites?

I LOVED DWUW w/ Christina, and honestly, I think that she should've sung it originally w/ her and not R. Kelly. SOOO much better, plus that song basically screams "christina". 

On another note, kind of a guilty pleasure, but I really liked "Starstruck" w/ Flo Rida and I feel like in 2008 it would've done well as a single lol :bon:

Fame Kills: starring Lady Gaga and Kanye West :awkney:

broadcast the boom, boom, boom, boom ... and make 'em all dance to it.

duckworth
2 minutes ago, SDG91 said:

I LOVED DWUW w/ Christina, and honestly, I think that she should've sung it originally w/ her and not R. Kelly. SOOO much better, plus that song basically screams "christina". 

On another note, kind of a guilty pleasure, but I really liked "Starstruck" w/ Flo Rida and I feel like in 2008 it would've done well as a single lol :bon:

A Ft. Christina could’ve assured a Top 10 Hit.

Tom Nook

Oooooooh when Gaga released the Chew Fu Remix of LoveGame with Marilyn Manson :tony: 

5b20007579d5e00b44507251f1508cbc.jpg

Bish you better believed my *** POPPED when she performed it at the Monster Ball

Qu3usMG.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

4 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

5b20007579d5e00b44507251f1508cbc.jpg

that picture is everything

broadcast the boom, boom, boom, boom ... and make 'em all dance to it.

duckworth
6 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

Lady Gaga - Telephone ft. Beyoncé

:bon:

Completely forgot about that. :poot:

I’m such a flop fan :emma:

TimisaMonster

Beyonce and they never performed Telephone ONCE in 8 years... :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

tellemhone
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Beyonce and they never performed Telephone ONCE in 8 years... :what:

I hope Gaga tweets Beyonce her line then Beyonce tweets her own line back or something if we can't get a live performance :selena:

:air: :air: :air:

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

I hope Gaga tweets Beyonce her line then Beyonce tweets her own line back or something if we can't get a live performance :selena:

The best opportunity would've been the Superbowl...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

tellemhone
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

The best opportunity would've been the Superbowl...

Idk I feel like people would focus on Beyonce instead of Gaga if she was a guest

But I forgot she barely uses twitter so my tweet back and forth dream is only a dream

:air: :air: :air:

Archived