Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY | Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me

Stefani Gaga

Featured Posts

Stefani Gaga

Hello everyone and welcome to @PeterPan‘s megarate, that has been cancelled for obvious reasons. Now, I’m the official host and this is my second megarate! :staymad:

*Previous megarate:

Spoiler

The album we are going to be rating is Tell Me You Love Me by Demi Lovato.

qCwwQhz.jpg

*This megarate has now closed. You could however see the results here:hug:

Here is some information about the album:

Spoiler

Tell Me You Love Me is the sixth studio album by American singer Demi Lovato. It was released on September 29, 2017, by Island, Safehouse and Hollywood Records, Its lead single, "Sorry Not Sorry", was released on July 11, 2017 peaking at number six on the US Billboard Hot 100 and thus becoming Lovato's highest charting single on the aforementioned chart. Lovato announced the title and release date of the album on August 23, 2017, after teasing the album as "coming real soon" during multiple stops on radio interviews. The album has reached the top 10 in Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Canada, Ireland, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Scotland, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

L0hguJb.jpg

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tell_Me_You_Love_Me_(album)

Rules:

1. Re-listen to the album (Target Edition).

2. Rate each song from 1-10 and your favorite an 11. While it is not necessary, your comments on the songs would be much appreciated!

3. 0s are not allowed.

4. Decimals are allowed, but only 0.25, 0.5 and 0.75.

5. Rate the album here. If you are confused with this, just send me your rates by @Stefani GagaPlease do not participate if you have not listened to the album or do not like it. In this case, your rates will be disqualified.

lcxh15u.jpg

Example:

Spoiler

Here is an example for those of you who are confused about how to participate:

1. Copy the track listing below.

2. Listen to the album.

3. Rate the songs:

1. Sorry Not Sorry - 8 - (comment - not necessary)

2. Tell Me You Love Me - 11

3. Sexy Dirty Love - 6.5

4. You Don’t Do It for Me Anymore - 5

5. Daddy Issues - 9.25

6. Ruin the Friendship - 10

7. Only Forever - 10

8. Lonely (feat. Lil Wayne) - 8.5

9. Cry Baby - 4

10. Games - 7.5

11. Concentrate - 8

12. Hitchhiker - 10

13. Instruction (Jax Jones feat. Demi Lovato and Stefflon Don) - 6.25

14. No Promises (Cheat Codes feat. Demi Lovato) - 9

15. Smoke & Mirrors - 8.75

16. Ready for Ya - 10

Now you copy your rates and you send them to me!

I will now tag you in the ceremony and you can watch the results live along with other users!

If you are looking for an easy way to rate every single song, here is a helpful way the brilliant @itsbriceidk suggested me!

Spoiler

Separate the rate song in 5 factors, each of 2 points:

- Melody

- Lyrics

- Vocals

- Production

- Longevity/other personal aspects

Then, you add up all the points from each factor and you come up with your rate!

*This process can be omitted.

*The deadline will be 20th November, 00:00 UTC. [CLOSED]

*The ceremony will take place in 24th November, 21:00 UTC.

*You can PM me for any changes or for any questions you may have about the megarate.

You can listen to the album here:

Spoiler

Track Listing:

Spoiler

Target Edition

1. Sorry Not Sorry

2. Tell Me You Love Me

3. Sexy Dirty Love

4. You Don't Do It for Me Anymore

5. Daddy Issues

6. Ruin the Friendship

7. Only Forever

8. Lonely (feat. Lil Wayne)

9. Cry Baby

10. Games

11. Concentrate

12. Hitchhiker

13. Instruction (Jax Jones feat. Demi Lovato and Stefflon Don)

14. Sorry Not Sorry (not included)

15. No Promises (Cheat Codes feat. Demi Lovato)

16. Smoke & Mirrors

17. Ready for Ya

Tags:

Spoiler

Previous Contestants (From @PeterPan‘s megarate):

@Creyk @Austin Times @LukeIsGaga @BBhomemaker  @cav07 @FATCAT @Gypsygaga1 @GAGASGODDESS @Star @SCHEIBE MONSTRE @Blackout19 @SinnersVenus @littlepotter @Teal Ambition @Lion Heart

From Adele’s 25 megarate:

@Stefani Gaga @TheWitness @tthen @RAMROD @Creyk @TylerBR97 @BabyMonster @qwerty1202 @Antonoff @Alan123 @BBhomemaker @cav07 @ManilaMonster @Hades @JGD @huttont @babs @AmericanGUY @FlopSlurper @Ugly Boy @TheCureinMalibu @itsbriceidk @kyanewest @Rahel @datlastfam @LittleMonster20 @Ruthy @SlayGagaloo @sethrb101 @bumblebee @smokingthemall @monketsharona @MonsterGaga5555 @Doot @LDGA @Rumours1977 @permotio @ANDREWxGAGA @ARTPOP2 @Saint Hollywood @Bloody Grammys @Gardevoir @alextruper17 @surejan @highlikegaga @aaron l @SinnersVenus @lana del gaga @TeenIdle @FrankGutz

Other Tags:

@StarlightSeiya @LittleMonster20 @tthen @TheWitness @Gardevoir @BabyMonster @NIGHTCRAWLER @babs @Dolce Vita @Bloody Grammys @JGD @JR Gg @kyanewest @ARTPOP2 @Antonio @PartySick @that juju @qwerty1202 @Mer Boy @Gagadonna @itsbriceidk @tellemhone @Oriane @xSilver @Decidueye @Yuuri @aaron l @Guillermo Tello @Ruthy @PerfectGUY @AmericanGUY @LDGA @sethrb101 @huttont @BloodyGlory @CrazyMonster @Jeroen Bloeming @TheCureinMalibu @alextruper17 @Alexander Levi @badgirlmeat @Trepadation @NNES @sillynate @GeeYewWhai @ECORONA @TimisaMonster @Antonoff @Antonoff @kihlophix @iKilledMyFormer @Stef @gag @Gia Gunn @KING @King J @KleinGa @MonsterGaga5555 @slayo @Slayonce @TylerBR97 @ManilaMonster @monketsharona @permotio @Rumours1977 @LateToCult2k17 @Decodekid @Miel @MarlonBrando7 @Philo @Guille @Haroon @Doot @Avenues @Booker DeWitt @Nick Gervasi @SlayGagaloo @GaGaSwift @Thomas P @DelusionalGaga @that juju @Ivy Aguas @Rahel @FlopSlurper @F AM E @maxblac @Stan Is My Name @Gypsy Life @DERPGA @rohkeus @Andree @lana kane @loathereality @smokingthemall @imwoahvicky @GypsyBabe @yASSsss @Dino @Noah @Irrelevant @Chris Martin @M Monstre @GagaInTheZone @Bradley @TROLLGA @DaftFameMonster @prince @PrinceGaga @Irrelevant @Venusfly @FfFfFfFF @UK Monster @TEA @H O N E Y @ShadesOfCool @h0lla @FloatWithME @flo @flopart @wtfgaga @Bitch Under You @bitchimtrying @Sia @Sia Daily @Gaga Alien @Saint @Saint Laurent @Saint Hollywood @Demi Lovato @Ririvaldies @U-GO-BOY @Eureka @P3k_BadKid @manicholic @JustinTrudeau @LostSpark @Pablo @MannyMonroe18 @Werk @August Blue @FABian @He8MyHeart @c h e r @Ronk @sdafun @woahwoahwoah @Quang Minh @Quasi @Quark @Quart @Demi Germanotta @lovatosgaga @Adele @AdeleGaga Del Lana @Adelephant @Adelephant 25 @ElephantHooker @OBEY @Lil Mxnster @G A G A @gaaagaaa @Borislshere @Honey @HornyGagaLover @Hoeanne @HOELLAND @hoeslay @Sam Winchester @Dean Winchester @Sam Dey @dean @Deandra @Psychedelic @PsychicGuru @PhysicsGal231 @Psychic Guru @H34VYM3T4LL0V3R @HoneyBaby @Honey Boo Boo @notsoratedr @No Angel @No matter @no doubt @yes @No Lies @Yesenia Jepsen @Yaass @Petga @Hot Space @DriverMonster @Mommy @MOMONSTER @mom @daddybunny @N0LAN @daddyga @RuPaul @mummajen @MaMaMarryTheNight @M C @M077IM @m0nsterpit @M I M I Z @Mama Ru @Claude @cynthia f @Paparazzzzi @PaPatrick @TeenIdle @paatmonster @Paparazzi @Mary Jane Wayne @Mary Jane @Wayne Moone @Wayne321 @Mary Pain @god @GOAT @Haus @Haus of Joanne @Haus Of Anthony @haus of binx @Cry @Cry Baby @Crybaby monster @Crybaby666 @CryInARTPOP @cryingrainbow @CryBabyzz @daddyjudas @Haus of Dance @Hagdonna Flopga @Hachi @hauntlikegaga @HauntingHollow @HauntedGaga @HAUS OF FUTURE @Haus Of Gaga @Haus Of Holy @Haus Of Ian @Haus of John G @gamester @GamerBabe @Yukia @yukipamyu @Yuki @Yu Germanotta @Yumeko @KaanBTW @K_m3Ss @K Vu @Swag @SXXXDREAMS @Sexxx @Lobster Boy @Lokiy @Kesha @Kesha Zhuk @kesharox @Keshawn @Rainbow @Lorde @Sip on That Tea @sipidity @sips tea @sipthistea @lordee @LordeGa @LordeyGags @melonmelly @Melo @Melodichard @Melodie Caludes @Melodies82 @Melodrama @melodramatic @Melody @melon @MelonLord @PlanetOfGaga @Venus @planetkirra @Planet Venus @Selena Gomez @Sea Nymph @melodramatic @Rainbow Dash @Rainbow Unicorn @Rainbow1 @rainbow9294 @Rainbowgynous @rainbowguy255 @RainbowGaga @RAINBOWGA @RainbowBlonde @blondekeely @Blonde South @Blond South @blondebunny @Brunette @BrunetteLoopy @blondgo-goboy @BlondeSouth @Papa Coyote @Heterophobia @HEROIN @Ferrer Zorola @Craig Barnes @dannydrummen @GagaSlaysUU @Peter Joanne K @DaveGaga @Born This Way @pltcn61 @badboymonsterx @Rubenvdp @Ruben @R I T S U @geopang @2ndTimeAround @Gypsy King @Gypsy Hooker @Hookah @hookare2 @hookarl @Hooker Barbie @Hooker Holy @Hooker_Unicorn @Hooker4gaga @hookercooll @HookerFilth @AHSGaga @theahsfan @hookerforgovt @hookerfreak @HookerHotel @hookerluv @MaryJaneHolland @Green Detox @gstring @Spock @JoanneGaga @A hunty @AlotofApollo @Apollo @ApolloandVenus @apollorowling @gagamonsta @thrussy @Thrasher @Tan Fei @Drin Lon @monster78619 @LabCoatDude @squeala @LU98 @ivaann8 @QueenGaga @queengaga17 @Galagala @Abramovic @SEANGT @MarinaDaQueen @Yandere @JosephH @ARTPOPe @StarryNight @Doncho @Kimblue @SWhaaaat @highlikegaga @PanPikus @ACT2 @PerfectIllusion @Ziggy @ZiggyZiggs @BadKids @Carre @MonsterPawPR @Juliandante @MonsterPaws @Matheusb @Goddess Of Love @goddamnlogan @GodofLove @GodofTheDead @GodofGaga @Hurem @BR1CKSnSTR1NGS @BrothaGaga @Seeka @MonsterOfficial @Edible Cloud @Bambino @ARTnFAME @sillynate @HOMODRAKE @JustJesse @SirLudicopro @sirlala @London GUY @Applause @SHOOKGA @GypsyVida @Benji @Bathory @xoxoDerpanne @Computer @Gagz4Gaga @artElias @DavidTaylor @TXcane @vanus @DiscoHeaven23 @Ken Zahn @Music @FRANZGA @GhettoFabulous @Skrill @Torturo @RAMROD @WokePop @Bat @frankguo8 @Anveeroy @That J @that juju @HausOfAmericano

*Please tag any users that might be interested in participating. :heart:

Contestants:

giphy.gif

Enjoy! :woohoo:       

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely doing this!  My best friend bought a ticket to her concert for me without letting me know (because I’m not a huge fan and I would’ve said no :poot:) so I’ve been listening to this album lately in preparation of the show :selena: 

Stefani Gaga
On 2/11/2017 at 2:48 AM, Dino said:

Were gonna post the rate here sis?

No, there’s a link. :selena:

Teal Ambition

BLESS YOU FOR DOING THIS OMG :giveup:

SENDING MY RATES NOW :kara:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Not a Demi fan and I only have ever bopped to her sigles so I'm gonna sit out on this one, but will probably come to witness the meltdowns :classy:

Teal Ambition

Sent :staymad: I stan this album so hard :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I'll try to give it a chance although Demi is not my cup of tea.:poot:

Btw last day to submit rates for Double Dutchess. I have 19 subs.:hor:  @Stefani Gaga has already blessed me with ha rates.

Stefani Gaga

Make sure you vote for my other megarate too! There’s only 3 days left! Hurry up! :excited2:

Stefani Gaga
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Bitch sign me up 

You have to rate the songs first. :selena:

A Real Panda

Thanks for tagging me but I'm not a fan of this album, I only liked 2 or 3 songs from this. I'll pass.

Archived