💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

U2's upcoming album feature Lady Gaga ! (Updated)

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
13 minutes ago, artBlockedT said:

"youtube" WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO literally WHOOOOOO 💀 like, seriously? :toofunny: "You Two" isn't it that band which promoted their flop album with a free copy on every device when IOS7 came out, yikes :awkney: keEP IT!

gaga collabing with random ass indie bands is literally CAREER SUICIDE! Why would she do that? whY? tell me why? :excuseu:

Look up the highest grossing tour of all time. Look what you find at number 1. Bye.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, artBlockedT said:

"youtube" WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO literally WHOOOOOO 💀 like, seriously? :toofunny: "You Two" isn't it that band which promoted their flop album with a free copy on every device when IOS7 came out, yikes :awkney: keEP IT!

gaga collabing with random ass indie bands is literally CAREER SUICIDE! Why would she do that? whY? tell me why? :excuseu:

not many comments can force me to sign in. enjoy your WP

:bon:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

monsterdino

She will be on Summer Of Love as backing vocal. The album is due to December 1st.

"Summer Of Love" (about Abu Wad, the "gardener of Aleppo;" described as having a "great soundscape" and potentially has Lady Gaga on backing vocals?)

Source: https://www.atu2.com/news/audio-pittsburgh-radio-personalities-discuss-hearing-u2s-songs-of-experience.html

DNk_CUFXUAIHNx2.jpg

Edit: She will also be on as a feature on Ordinary Love (Extraordinary Mix) which is also on the tracklist on Amazon

TimisaMonster

Lol what for? Is this real?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Queen of serving backing vocals on everybody's albums but not lead vocals on her own 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Queen of doing backing vocals on other's albums but no collabs

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Admin changed the title to U2's upcoming album feature Lady Gaga?

Archived