OUT NOW!
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

U2's upcoming album feature Lady Gaga ! (Updated)

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

Edible Cloud

Check on french Amazon => https://www.amazon.fr/Songs-Expérience-U2/dp/B076MMYNCG/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1509559739&sr=8-5&keywords=SONGS+OF+EXPERIENCE#

"U2 (Artiste, Interprète), Lady Gaga (Ensemble), Ryan Tedder (Ensemble, Interprète), The Edge (Ensemble), Alana Haim (Interprète), Andy Barlow (Interprète), Angel Deradoorian (Interprète), Ariel Rechtshaid (Interprète), Bono (Interprète), Danielle Haim (Interprète), Este Haim (Interprète), Jacknife Lee (Interprète), Joseph Elmhirst (Interprète), Julian Lennon (Interprète), ***Kendrick Lamar (Interprète)"

*** U2 Detail 'Songs of Experience,' Share New Song with Kendrick Lamar" http://exclaim.ca/music/article/u2_map_out_experience_innocence_tour?&utm_source=twitteredc&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=edctwitter

So it seems real. (maybe just for a backing-vocals because she is not mentioned as an "interpreter/performer" :saladga:)

EDIT:

1) Gaga liked that tweet:

2) She will be in backing vocals (:hor:) on "Summer Of Love". Source: https://www.atu2.com/news/audio-pittsburgh-radio-personalities-discuss-hearing-u2s-songs-of-experience.html

3) Fans say she will also be on "Ordinary Love (Extraordinary Mix)", a bonus track. No source, just a logic speculations.

"Songs of Experience" to be released on 1.12.17 (December 1st, 2017)

image-x?attachment=false.jpg

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"ensemble"? I speak French but what does that mean in that context? she wrote a song? bc interprète means she's singing and it says ensemble next to her name :oprah: 

Robo Ga

Why would she waste time doing backup vocals for U2 :toofunny: Girl has too much on the go I swear 

Spoiler

unless its actually a collab in which slay queen

🤖⚡️

Not The Real Gaga
3 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Why would she waste time doing backup vocals for U2 :toofunny: Girl has too much on the go I swear 

Reveal hidden contents

unless its actually a collab in which slay queen

Why not? It makes her even more grounded in some way.

DeanWinchester

They have history together. If this is true, then I'd be so psyched for it

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Robo Ga
4 minutes ago, Unites said:

Why not? It makes her even more grounded in some way.

I just can't imagine why she'd be in a studio with them unless it was for a fully fledged feature, since she's so busy. Unless it was recorded a long time ago, or she offered a song she wrote to them or something. It's not that I object to it, I just don't get how it happened 

🤖⚡️

• Admin changed the title to U2's upcoming album feature Lady Gaga?

Archived