Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

U2's upcoming album feature Lady Gaga ! (Updated)

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
15 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

"Songs of Experience" to be released on 1.12.17

image-x?attachment=false.jpg

I’m so used to US format, I thought this album already came out in January :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

They have history together. If this is true, then I'd be so psyched for it

one of my favourite performances EVER

TimisaMonster

I'm believe it when I hear jt...Gaga never releases collabs with other people :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Lextyr97
42 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Check on french Amazon => https://www.amazon.fr/Songs-Expérience-U2/dp/B076MMYNCG/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1509559739&sr=8-5&keywords=SONGS+OF+EXPERIENCE#

"U2 (Artiste, Interprète), Lady Gaga (Ensemble), Ryan Tedder (Ensemble, Interprète), The Edge (Ensemble), Alana Haim (Interprète), Andy Barlow (Interprète), Angel Deradoorian (Interprète), Ariel Rechtshaid (Interprète), Bono (Interprète), Danielle Haim (Interprète), Este Haim (Interprète), Jacknife Lee (Interprète), Joseph Elmhirst (Interprète), Julian Lennon (Interprète), ***Kendrick Lamar (Interprète)"

*** U2 Detail 'Songs of Experience,' Share New Song with Kendrick Lamar" http://exclaim.ca/music/article/u2_map_out_experience_innocence_tour?&utm_source=twitteredc&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=edctwitter

So it seems real. (maybe just for a background-vocal because she is not mentioned as an "interpreter/performer" :saladga:)

"Songs of Experience" to be released on 1.12.17

image-x?attachment=false.jpg

I checked the song list and Ordinary Love is on there, so I think it might be that and I'd be HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE FOR IT

Lextyr97
36 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

They have history together. If this is true, then I'd be so psyched for it

Hadn't seen that you already posted this, but Ordinary Love is in the track list!!!

CakeLikeLG

well she definitely won’t reach younger audience this way :emma:

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

lxdygxga
Just now, CakeLikeLG said:

well she definitely won’t reach younger audience this way :emma:

She can hit every target audience. The ASIB pop music seems to be very top 40, The Cure esque songs. Meanwhile she can collab with artists like U2 and Tony, to cover the spectrum. It’s a smart idea.

5 minutes ago, artBlockedT said:

"youtube" WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO WHO literally WHOOOOOO 💀 like, seriously? :toofunny: "You Two" isn't it that band which promoted their flop album with a free copy on every device when IOS7 came out, yikes :awkney: keEP IT!

gaga collabing with random ass indie bands is literally CAREER SUICIDE! Why would she do that? whY? tell me why? :excuseu:

...U2 is one of the biggest rock bands in history, not some "random ass indie band". I'm not a fan of theirs but credit where it's due, among their audience of older white people they're incredibly well known and regarded.

artBlockedT
Just now, Ziggy said:

...U2 is one of the biggest rock bands in history, not some "random ass indie band". I'm not a fan of theirs but credit where it's due, among their audience of older white people they're incredibly well known and regarded.

i literally NEVER heard of "You Too" until that cheap free album deal when IOS 7 came out 💀💀💀💀 

3 minutes ago, artBlockedT said:

i literally NEVER heard of "You Too" until that cheap free album deal when IOS 7 came out 💀💀💀💀 

Lol how old are you?

• Admin changed the title to U2's upcoming album feature Lady Gaga?

Archived