šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Will CrazyGa Will Ever Comeback

jayzer

Featured Posts

Reality

I mean, to an extent, the whole "CrazyGa" thing was a facade. She said in Five Foot Two that she did all "'those absurd things" because she felt like she was being put in a category where men could take advantage of her. She said too that she did dress up and do all those "crazy things" in order to feel like she had control of it, instead of just some rich, powerful guy at the top.

And while I'm not saying that "CrazyGa" was neverĀ her,Ā because it obviously was, I don't think she's going to fully go back to wearing a costume every day. I'd rather her actually have a more consistent look because then it makes the timesĀ she doesĀ dress up more special and meaningful.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

I donā€™t think we will ever see Gaga return to regularly showing up to places wearing ā€œcrazyā€ outfits, to be honest she seems to be tired of it, the public are tired of it and the media are tired of it.

This doesnā€™t mean that what sheā€™s done in the past is stupid or anything but you can only do so much before it gets a little jarring and she reached that point, and I think the ARTPOP era was kind of an implosion of all the craziness hitting its peak and then turning into nothing.

What used to be fascination in what she wore turn into widespread mockery each and every time she went outside so going more ā€œnaturalā€ and toned down was the smart next step to ensure the future of her career. We may say ā€œmusic not the blingā€ but sheā€™s only 31 years old and it would be silly for her to not take care of the longevity of her career when sheā€™s so young, and sheā€™s done an amazing job of it.

What sheā€™s doing now with wearing her more unique costumes on occasion rather than regularly is bringing back the wow factor whenever she does it. Itā€™s genius.

bloody g

Not to a certain point. But yes, crazy costumes will never leave because that's who she is too

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

zakariah

Sheā€™s wayyy more likable nowadays, so no, I donā€™t think CrazyGa will return ever again.Ā 

She can create shock value and newsworthy momentsĀ in other forms.Ā 

I think she could 100% go down the Daphne Guinness end of high fashion who in my opinion is one of the most stylish if not the most stylish person alive. Keeping it super high fashion but still human if that makes sense.

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

Lord Temptation

CrazyGa was 2008-2013, mayybeĀ up tillĀ early 2014.

I think she made her point about art and fame and that she is not interested in repeating herself, but at the same time I feel like crazyga will resurface everyĀ once in a while rather than in such a cohesive, deliberate mannerĀ as her first five years.

TeenIdle

Why go back when you can move forward? When she started wearing crazy costumes every other pop star followed the trend and it got tiring. Plus she doesn't rely on the shock factor anymore, sinceĀ the GP startedĀ recognizingĀ her for her talent.

2 hours ago, Gagadonna said:

i hope not, i prefer mature and classy gaga

THIS! I assume Gaga will always have an edgy side to her, that's like apart of her trademark. But she should continue doing it in a mature fashion.Ā 

gaga-out-about-paris.jpg96edb371d1a9670c_GettyImages-634978630.jscreen-shot-2017-02-05-at-7-49-47-pm.png

Anderson123

As long as the music is good, then yes. I never really cared about her outfits whether they're "super weird" or just very unique. Sure that's one of the reasons fans love her so much but the music is the most important to me, I can't enjoy her music or care about something she does if the album she's promoting is not good. NOT that it has happened before but I'm just saying this because of her Perfect Illussion clothes that people were bashing her for being "Simple" or that she was worried about her older fans being disappointed about itĀ instead of just enjoying the song.

Archived