Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video: Gaga in Katy Perry's flim, "Part Of Me 3D"

Haus

Featured Posts

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HeyItsKyKy

:clap: I can't anymore at these ignorant Katy shaders. People should be grateul that Katy & Rihanna followed the Gaga trend with crazy outfits. That's how Gaga created a new trend in music industry. I really think if they would have been ignoring Gaga she wouldn't be as big as she is today.

As much I dislike her, Rihanna was already transitioning before Gaga came along.

Fusel

As much I dislike her, Rihanna was already transitioning before Gaga came along.

You're right, but that doesn't really change my point :hug:

I can't anymore at these ignorant Katy shaders. People should be grateul that Katy & Rihanna followed the Gaga trend with crazy outfits. That's how Gaga created a new trend in music industry. I really think if they would have been ignoring Gaga she wouldn't be as big as she is today.

True tea!

GrandchildDavid

Katy seems so much more friendlier than Gaga.

The movie made it seems so. :teehee:

SexDreams

It is worth a watch. I met Katy on thee California Dreams Tour and she is adorable. She goes WAYYYYY above and beyond for her katy cats. She will talk to you for so long. I met her a week before the VMA's, and we talked about them and what she was going to wear and how she said I had to wait, and she's just so cute. In person, face to face, she's gorgeous, I couldn't believe how good she looked. Like Completely different than seeing her on tv.

I think Katy and Gaga should do an SNL skit or something together. It could turn out to be hilarious.

Queen Gloria

Just noticed that it is written "flim" in the title

Well it's not a film, is it? :nacho:

:clap: I can't anymore at these ignorant Katy shaders. People should be grateul that Katy & Rihanna followed the Gaga trend with crazy outfits. That's how Gaga created a new trend in music industry. I really think if they would have been ignoring Gaga she wouldn't be as big as she is today.

I think had these big pop stars not jumped on the crazy-outfit bandwagon than Gaga would be set apart as more of an individual right now and it wouldn't have become a trend soon to be viewed as passé.

So I disagree with you on that point :P

Nemo

I think Katy and Gaga should do an SNL skit or something together.

Like how Gaga and Madonna did that SNL skit together, and now they're BFFs.

Probglum

Did someone dub Adele's voice? Because it sounds manly. LOL.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived