đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Video: Gaga in Katy Perry's flim, "Part Of Me 3D"

Haus

Featured Posts

It's Gaga saying "Congratulations!" ...

Kinda off-topic, but I really don't understand how some fans can't recognize Gaga's face in some candids, outtakes or leaked new photo shoots and her voice in unreleased songs or in this video now. :huh:

On-topic: They both won that night and as Gaga was heading to the dressing room she happened to walk past Katy who just accepted her award, so Gaga congratulated her quickly, because she didn't have time, since she had to get ready for her performance. It's just the editing that makes it seem more awkward than it really is.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOP Gypsy

Nice. :cool: I don't think either one seemed to be b---hy towards the other to be honest. Not sure where people are pulling that from.

ARTPOP Gypsy

This is really badly done. Firstly they are two different award shows and secondly the winner/congratulator is flipped. Katy's congratulating Gaga, but it's made to look the reverse.

Plus I don't think Gaga comes off as mean or passive at all. There's a second at the start where she's holding out her hand for Katy before Katy notices it and says congrats, so it's not like she's being rude, she's being very nice!

Yeah, that is kind of crap in my opinion. Way to give out false information. Lol

BlondeSouth

I'm sure it's Katy congratulating Gaga. Katy says 'I wish I could see your face right now!' to which Gaga replies 'I'm really happy, you just can't tell.' That would make sense if Gaga had just won an award, unless Katy won and was being a little b---hy.

Americano

People are reaching. They actually seem to be genuinely getting along there.

DirtyPonyRebel

Glad I didn't waste thirteen dollars for that! Haha Gaga, her high fives are awesome. :shrug:

NathanC

Awww why all the Katy hate... I bet Gaga made her night since it's not very often that your idol congratulate you :awesome:

Gagamon

im actually glad that outfit was in the movie. it's one of her better ones and only europe saw it :P

Archived