• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get dat Oscar Gaga :Gaga:

OMG imagine Gaga getting that Oscar for a KP movie

Katy will never get awards

Solitaire

-I'm really happy , you just can't tell

-You look like a hershey kiss...*Gaga Leaves*[see Katy's face] I wanna be her GFLd4.gif

:derpga:

:rip:

- Previously Sycothisis

marrytheknight2012

it felt a bit like "oh, there's that weirdo who looks like a Hershey's Kiss" idk :)

your making a bigger mole....your making a bigger hole out of a molehill. whatever that damn phrase is. katy perry likes candy...it seemed friendly like a nervous thing, she was nervous seeing gaga and it was a nervous gesture...saying somethin else was gaga walked away. awkward people do that. they cant shut up and are bad at goodbyes lol

Juanjo

OMG, that was quite uncomfortable to watch (awkward)! LMAO xD ...The whole movie must be like that. :fail:

This is really badly done. Firstly they are two different award shows and secondly the winner/congratulator is flipped. Katy's congratulating Gaga, but it's made to look the reverse.

Plus I don't think Gaga comes off as mean or passive at all. There's a second at the start where she's holding out her hand for Katy before Katy notices it and says congrats, so it's not like she's being rude, she's being very nice!

:toofunny: I'm sure it wasn't actually super awkward or anything like that, but it still makes me laugh because it looks like Katy is just trying REALLY HARD to be her friend, and Gaga is like 'aint nobody got time for dis'

Squidward T

Is the movie theatre empty :troll:

But I think Gaga and katy like each other genuially

Allison M

Why did they make Gaga out to be a b---h?

Gaga had her hand up trying to reach Katy before Katy even saw her. And Gaga had just won an award, there isn't much time to stand around and chat and Gaga probably wanted to get to her team.

How they edited it made it seem like Gaga was bitter about Katy winning and walked away with Katy left there looking for some acknowledgment.

Oh well, it's not like everyone in the theatre changed their opinion on Gaga based on that.

Martyr Of Fame

That was ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ’β‚¬ΒΉ awkward. :flop:

Gaga is Life

There's something about it that just makes me laugh.

Archived