juju

Featured Posts

[#03] RAINBOW
[Score] 9.10

[Highs] @ARTnFAME @Monster Voices @IndieKylie @FlopSlurper [11]
[Lows] @Creyk [5]

H2bk9vi.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
No one seemed to score this song very low, which says a lot considering the amount of balladry found through-out this album. This is one of those songs that really grabs you at the beginning, but doesn't really reveal itself to you until about halfway through, when the colors and textures emerge from within. It's the beating heart of the record, a vulnerable moment that empowers anyone willing to lose themselves in it. Speaking purely critically, I gave the song a 7.5, although I'd be willing to say I underscored on this one (which I've never said before!).

[Roundtable]

@IndieKylie [11]
An incredible title track and a beautiful ballad about survival. I adore this song and was truly gagged at the Kesha + Ben Folds collaboration. They work so well together, this is my favorite Kesha song ever. I love it so much!

@Monster Voices [11]
What a beautiful song! I just wish I had it during my teenage years. It would've helped me so much!

@Moebius [10]
 I love this sooooooooooo much, it shows another side of Kesha we didnt know she had.

❤ x ❤

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wow didn't realize Let em Talk had so much love SHOOK

well deserved love

Make it stupid!

LittleMonster20
Just now, that juju said:

[#03] RAINBOW
[Score] 9.10

[Lows] @Creyk [5]

H2bk9vi.jpg

No one seemed to score this song very low, which says a lot considering the amount of balladry found through-out this album. This is one of those songs that really grabs you at the beginning, but doesn't really reveal itself to you until about halfway through, when the colors and textures emerge from within. It's the beating heart of the record, a vulnerable moment that empowers anyone willing to lose themselves in it. Speaking purely critically, I gave the song a 7.5, although I'd be willing to say I underscored on this one (which I've never said before!).

[Roundtable]

@IndieKylie [11]
An incredible title track and a beautiful ballad about survival. I adore this song and was truly gagged at the Kesha + Ben Folds collaboration. They work so well together, this is my favorite Kesha song ever. I love it so much!

@Monster Voices [11]
What a beautiful song! I just wish I had it during my teenage years. It would've helped me so much!

@Moebius [10]
 I love this sooooooooooo much, it shows another side of Kesha we didnt know she had.

PREDICTED THAT ONE TOO:excited2:

3 minutes ago, calmar said:

I'm somewhat saddened that Woman is out at $4-5, as I would have put that in my top three. But my fave is still going strong :lolly: 

so that's the one :diane: 

it made the Top 5 over some fan favorites, she did very well :sara: 

❤ x ❤

calmar
Just now, that juju said:

so that's the one :diane: 

it made the Top 5 over some fan favorites, she did very well :sara: 

That's not the one :diane: 

It's top two :diane: 

I'm so proud :diane: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

We've reached the Top 2... are you

#TeamPraying

or

#TeamLetEmTalk

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, that juju said:

[#03] RAINBOW
[Score] 9.10

[Lows] @Creyk [5]

H2bk9vi.jpg

[Roundtable]

@IndieKylie [11]

@Monster Voices [11]

@Moebius [10]

I'm triggered by Creyk giving almost every song a low score :derpga:

calmar
Just now, ZeldaJ said:

I'm triggered by Creyk giving almost every song a low score :derpga:

@Creyk is the real @TROLLGA

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, that juju said:

We've reached the Top 2... are you

#TeamPraying

or

#TeamLetEmTalk