*TIED*
[#05] WOMAN ft. THE DAP-KINGS HORNS
[Score] 8.90

[Highs] @Born To Slay @sillynate @lana del gaga@GypsyVida
@CUNTCUNTCUNT @Jus @IndieKylie @cav07 @TeenIdle [10]
[Lows] @TROLLGA @BBhomemaker @NNES [7]

rj2Cn7g.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
'Woman' is a really fun time, and shows Kesha letting lose a bit and having fun between the heaviness of the other topics found here on 'Rainbow'. It isn't one of my favorites, nor one I go to often, but it's nonetheless worthy of sitting alongside these other songs, and totally fits the rebellious streak found through-out Kesha's discography. This song was also a total riot live, the brassy arrangements totally ignite when listening in the same setting. I gave this one a 7.5.

[Commentary]

@IndieKylie [10]
What an incredible anthem. This is such a fun, powerful song with an amazing chorus and bridge. Definitely one of her career bests.

@aaron l [9.5]
Preaches everything that someone should feel, you don't need to rely on someone else for happiness. Probably the most feel-good song on the record.

@Moebius [9]
Did NOT like this at first but then my bussy couldn't stop bopping.

---

*TIED*
[#04] LEARN TO LET GO
[Score] 8.90

[Highs] @Born To Slay @Jus @JustJesse @that juju [11]
[Lows] @Creyk [1]

Boq4OME.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
Lyrically, my absolute favorite song found on the record. The moment it dropped was truly the moment I needed it most, and the song has had hundreds of plays from me since that day. Truly still my favorite song found on the record, the most biting, brutal, beautiful moment here on 'Rainbow' - it is, in every way, representative of the rainbow following the storm of my life. I blessed this treasure with my 11.

[Commentary]

@ZeldaJ [9]
The lyrics in this song is something I can relate to and the sound reminds me of an 00's song with a modern touch and I love it ^_^

@IndieKylie [9]
Like Praying, this song has some incredibly beautiful lyrics about forgiveness and perseverance, all layered beneath a fun pop beat. 

@Moebius [9]
Love it, though a bit forgettable at times.

❤ x ❤

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, slayo said:

the perfect top 3

Spaceship/LTLG/HYD sweeties I am so sorry

❤ x ❤

calmar

I'm somewhat saddened that Woman is out at $4-5, as I would have put that in my top three. But my fave is still going strong :lolly: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Illuminati

Not you guys sabotaging Boogie Feet and Boots. If Praying isn't #1 I'll block each and every one of you 

1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wow didn't realize Let em Talk had so much love SHOOK

It's such a good song - well desereved to be in top 3 :firega:

Archived