juju

Featured Posts

[#08] SPACESHIP
[Score] 8.38

[Highs] @sillynate @Moebius @Saint Hollywood [11]
[Lows] @Creyk [2]

Hi6ZovZ.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
One of the greatest songs recorded in the past 5 years. Spaceship takes Kesha's metaphysics to an entirely new level, beyond where they had been in the past, more fervent than ever; it's a declaration to the stars, and belonging far from the disillusionment of the world below. I can absolutely understand closing the album with such an ideology - it's escapism, in the best of senses, to want to return home to the stars. I gave it a 10, and would've given it a second 11 if that were a thing.

[Commentary]

@Moebius [11]
I cried to this more times than to any other song out there. IDK what makes this so special and emotional but everytime I listen to it I get weak. No better way to end the album.

@aaron l [10]
Also close to getting my 11 (but I think I've said that about like 3 songs). Has every folk/twang vibe that I need, with that sound that I absolutely love. This song makes me highly emotional, but it's easily one of the best tracks on the album. One of the reasons I can't wait for that vinyl release.

@IndieKylie [9.5]
 I love, love, love this song and how it closes the album. A trippy song about aliens? God, it's so Kesha and I love it.

❤ x ❤

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

How the **** did Boogie Feet fall out so ****ing soon?? I have never been more ****ing Triggered before in my entire ****ing life I ****ing swear to lord Jesus ****ing Christ :awkney:

1 minute ago, HOMODRAKE said:

How the **** did Boogie Feet fall out so ****ing soon?? I have never been more ****ing Triggered before in my entire ****ing life I ****ing swear to lord Jesus ****ing Christ :awkney:

relatable

Make it stupid!

Monster Voices

Boogie feet and Spaceship both deserved better. They are top 5 songs! 

Forever and Always!

1 minute ago, HOMODRAKE said:

even your last minute 11 couldn't save the sis :selena: I cried a bit inside at that smh

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, that juju said:

even your last minute 11 couldn't save the sis :selena: I cried a bit inside at that smh

it's bc the little hunties can't appreciate rock music... only filler, boring, non-exciting pop like Boots

Make it stupid!

Rating this album was a lot harder than it should've been :awkney: 

Honestly didn't have that much trouble with Animal / Cannibal / Warrior. Like, they have their obvious peaks and obvious weak points, but Rainbow has a bit more nuance about it that it really depends on my mood at the time, but every song has it's charm. They are all my children and I can't pick favorites :diane: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, slayo said:

it's bc the little hunties can't appreciate rock music... only filler, boring, non-exciting pop like Boots

Kesha asked them to dance and they just weren't having it w Boogie Feet, but Let Em Talk aka the superior song is still in so that's that on that :reductive: 

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, that juju said:

Rating this album was a lot harder than it should've been :awkney: 

Honestly didn't have that much trouble with Animal / Cannibal / Warrior. Like, they have their obvious peaks and obvious weak points, but Rainbow has a bit more nuance about it that it really depends on my mood at the time, but every song has it's charm. They are all my children and I can't pick favorites :diane: 

that's how you know Rainbow is such a ****ing good album

Make it stupid!

Archived