• Last Reply

*TIED*
[#12] EMOTIONAL
[Score] 8.02

[Highs] @BBhomemaker [11]
[Lows] @Monster Voices [3]

rz5vd2x.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
Perhaps I'm still infatuated with this song, but I had only heard it the day this Megarate started, and it was a lot better than I was expecting. The sparse beat along with the painfully-confessional lyrics make it a very chilling experience, one I identify with easily, and I feel like even after the initial impact has subsided, it'll remain a favorite from the era. I gave it a 10 and I don't regret it one bit.

[Commentary]

@ZeldaJ [10]
Flawless song, love the lyrics & the simplistic sound. Sad to see it didn't get on the "official" album.

@Moebius [10]
Did not know this existed, but I'm glad I do now.

@IndieKylie [8]
This is a very nice song, but that being said, I'm still really happy with the 14-song track list in North America.

@NNES [4]
nothing special, but not that bad as "Hymn" :sweat:

---

*TIED*
[#11] FINDING YOU
[Score] 8.02

[Highs] @Born To Slay @LittleMonster20 @Moebius @Jus @cav07 @TeenIdle [10]
[Lows] @Monster Voices [5]

V4kxaSW.jpg

It says a lot for an album when I find this to be the weakest song this side of 'Godzilla', but it's still incredible. It's a necessary down-tempo moment, one that feels unique and belongs on the album. I find it to be one that can embody multiple meanings, so it's quite special of a song, regardless of it facing tough competition elsewhere on the album. I scored it a 7.

[Commentary]

@Moebius [10]
This gets stuck on my head so many times its not even funny.

@IndieKylie [9]
 I love this song, the chorus gets stuck in my head for days.

@aaron l [7.5]
Probably a track that will be underrated. It's not my favorite, but it is lyrically a cute song. "I know forever don't exist, but after this life, I'll find you in the next." Maybe one of my favorite lyrics on the album.

❤ x ❤

ZiggyZiggs
Just now, that juju said:

one of y'all got one of them right :poot: 

wtf so it's either emotional or bastards?!?!?!?! :saladga: 

Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

wtf so it's either emotional or bastards?!?!?!?! :saladga: 

look up a post :poot::selena: 

❤ x ❤

Emotional was definitely one of my favorites, sad to see she missed the Top 10. :selena: 

❤ x ❤

1 minute ago, that juju said:

*TIED*
[#12] EMOTIONAL
[Score] 8.02

rz5vd2x.jpg

Perhaps I'm still infatuated with this song, but I had only heard it the day this Megarate started, and it was a lot better than I was expecting. The sparse beat along with the painfully-confessional lyrics make it a very chilling experience, one I identify with easily, and I feel like even after the initial impact has subsided, it'll remain a favorite from the era. I gave it a 10 and I don't regret it one bit.

[Commentary]

@ZeldaJ [10]
Flawless song, love the lyrics & the simplistic sound. Sad to see it didn't get on the "official" album.

@Moebius [10]

@IndieKylie [8]
This is a very nice song, but that being said, I'm still really happy with the 14-song track list in North America.

@NNES [4]

---

*TIED*
[#11] FINDING YOU
[Score] 8.02

V4kxaSW.jpg

It says a lot for an album when I find this to be the weakest song this side of 'Godzilla', but it's still incredible. It's a necessary down-tempo moment, one that feels unique and belongs on the album. I find it to be one that can embody multiple meanings, so it's quite special of a song, regardless of it facing tough competition elsewhere on the album. I scored it a 7.

[Commentary]

@Moebius [10]

@IndieKylie [9]

@aaron l [7.5]
Probably a track that will be underrated. It's not my favorite, but it is lyrically a cute song. "I know forever don't exist, but after this life, I'll find you in the next." Maybe one of my favorite lyrics on the album.

Finding You deserved better :madge:

Drin Lon
Just now, that juju said:

*TIED*
[#12] EMOTIONAL
[Score] 8.02

rz5vd2x.jpg

[Commentary]

@ZeldaJ [10]

@Moebius [10]

@IndieKylie [8]

@NNES [4]

---

*TIED*
[#11] FINDING YOU
[Score] 8.02

V4kxaSW.jpg

[Commentary]

@Moebius [10]

@IndieKylie [9]

@aaron l [7.5]

Omg I've never heard Emotional :cryga: Is there a deluxe version? What's happening :laughga:

Finding you out so early tho :neyde:

Just now, Drin Lon said:

Omg I've never heard Emotional :cryga: Is there a deluxe version? What's happening :laughga:

Finding you out so early tho :neyde:

Emotional is a bonus track on the Japanese edition :diane: it's a good one, check it out for sure!!

❤ x ❤

Congrats to our Top 10!

1. Bastards
2. Let 'Em Talk
3. Woman
4. Hymn
5. Praying
6. Learn to Let Go
8. Rainbow
9. Hunt You Down
11. Boots
14. Spaceship