• Created
  • Last Reply

[#14] GODZILLA
[Score] 7.74

[Highs] @slayo @sillynate @Moebius @ARTnFAME @TeenIdle [10]
[Lows] @ZeldaJ [4]

Bj9Vnw1.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
This is cute, and I adore it's backstory, but inevitably 'Godzilla' feels like a very fleeting moment, especially compared to the colossal one that is 'Spaceship' - but perhaps that's part of its charm. Wouldn't have mind if it left first, but here it is. I gave it a 6.5, the lowest of my scores.

[Commentary]

@Moebius [10]
Soo cute and romantic, this song stood out too when I first listened to the album.

@aaron l [8]
Not sure what the reception of this track is by everyone else, but I myself love it so much. It is lyrically the epitome of classic Kesha. 

@NNES [8]
Why isn't this track longer than 2 minutes? :-(

@IndieKylie [8]
Not my favorite song, but I love that Kesha recorded a song her mother wrote and has long wished to be recorded. It's a cute little song that makes sense at this place in the album.

❤ x ❤

LittleMonster20
Just now, that juju said:

[#14] GODZILLA
[Score] 7.74

[Highs] @slayo @sillynate @Moebius @ARTnFAME @TeenIdle [10]
[Lows] @ZeldaJ [4]

Bj9Vnw1.jpg

3ZYY3qS.pngJuju Review3ZYY3qS.png
This is cute, and I adore it's backstory, but inevitably 'Godzilla' feels like a very fleeting moment, especially compared to the colossal one that is 'Spaceship' - but perhaps that's part of its charm. Wouldn't have mind if it left first, but here it is. I gave it a 6.5, the lowest of my scores.

[Commentary]

@Moebius [10]
Soo cute and romantic, this song stood out too when I first listened to the album.

@aaron l [8]
Not sure what the reception of this track is by everyone else, but I myself love it so much. It is lyrically the epitome of classic Kesha. 

@NNES [8]
Why isn't this track longer than 2 minutes? :-(

@IndieKylie [8]
Not my favorite song, but I love that Kesha recorded a song her mother wrote and has long wished to be recorded. It's a cute little song that makes sense at this place in the album.

OMG I predicted it:excited2:

Kesha on Godzilla:

My mom started writing it a long time ago. And she played it to me and I remember just thinking like, "This is the greatest song. I f****** love this song." And I thought someone else was going to release it. This was years ago. And I was like, "I'm so happy for you. But if someone doesn't release it, I would definitely love to do this song." It's just so whimsical. It like reminds me of Brian Wilson's "Vegetables" song. It's just so bizarre but brilliant and beautiful and strange.

❤ x ❤

Just now, TeenIdle said:

I'm going to the gym rn. FML :selena: 

no stay and sedate with us :selena: 

❤ x ❤

TeenIdle
1 minute ago, that juju said:

no stay and sedate with us :selena: 

I'll be lurking and dragging, don't worry :bon:

Just now, ZiggyZiggs said:

wTf I looooooove Godzilla that melody is INSANE

Kesha's mum is so talented, the apple really didn't fall far from that tree :diane: 

❤ x ❤

2 minutes ago, that juju said:

The next song is a complete bop... but will bow out at #13? Who is it :wtf: 

Woman? Boogie Feet?

Archived