Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
funny

I'm entertaining myself...Lady Gaga & Madonna

SDG91

Featured Posts

OK, I'm having a huge derp moment :derpga:

I was doing homework for my master's degree, and then I started doing some Spanish practice. I came across a word I hadn't seen before, "mona". For some reason I thought of the Mona Lisa, so then I Googled her. Well "mona" in that case has nothing to do with this, but it's supposedly a medieval shortened form from the medieval "ma donna", which means "my lady". I had never heard of that before, I just new of "madonna" as a term for Jesus's mother. WEEELLLLL, me being the derp that I am, I immediately thought of the singer Madonna, and then Lady Gaga, and realized... both are LADIES! :hmm: 

SO. We have "My Lady" and "Lady Gaga". There you have it. Mind blown. 

That's it. :madge:

Stan Is My Name
Just now, SDG91 said:

OK, I'm having a huge derp moment :derpga:

I was doing homework for my master's degree, and then I started doing some Spanish practice. I came across a word I hadn't seen before, "mona". For some reason I thought of the Mona Lisa, so then I Googled her. Well "mona" in that case has nothing to do with this, but it's supposedly a medieval shortened form from the medieval "ma donna", which means "my lady". I had never heard of that before, I just new of "madonna" as a term for Jesus's mother. WEEELLLLL, me being the derp that I am, I immediately thought of the singer Madonna, and then Lady Gaga, and realized... both are LADIES! :hmm: 

SO. We have "My Lady" and "Lady Gaga". There you have it. Mind blown. 

That's it. :madge:

I thought mona meant bimbo or something like that. Well that's how my mom uses it. Mexican Spanish.

Haroon is coming to kill me D:

actsleazy
38 minutes ago, Ken Zahn said:

oqKIWAw.png

stop trying to make your sis we been knew picture happen

its not going to happen

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

21 minutes ago, badgirlmeat said:

what, "mona" means female monkey :poot:

mona-risa.jpg

That’s what I thought too but I guess it has another meaning? 

1 hour ago, Stevo said:

is that shade :selena:

I don't shade people :gaycat:

I state facts and kill'em with kindness :poot:

Archived