Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Babel

Who in the hell is buying that song?? I did the poll yesterday and it's obviously not many Gaga fans.

Those who didn't buy Marry The Night :bleh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

:party:

Awesome song

I need to point out how completely amazing your sig is.

PS so I'm not off topic, has anyone mentioned Some Nights making it to number 4 on iTunes? How the hell is radio still not backing that song, especially after WAY?

Edited by Jake1404

Supposing a Gaga single comes out in a few weeks, who do we think her competition will be, Billboard-wise?

I need to point out how completely amazing your sig is.

Arturo

Supposing a Gaga single comes out in a few weeks, who do we think her competition will be, Billboard-wise?

Xtina is coming with a single by Max Martin in August :usrs:

Hot 100 wise, it will be either Whistle or Some Nights.

Those who didn't buy Marry The Night :bleh:

It all makes sense now!

A LOT depending on when she releases it :o

No Doubt & P!nk will probably be on their second single (which will probably commercial juggernaut considering the stakes), Christina Aguilera has her single with Max Martin (which is obviously going to be a commercial juggernaut - or at least sound like one), Ke$ha's new album is getting mastered as we speak so we'll have her lead single by the end of August (?), and... that's all I can list off the top of my head :dead:

Gaga will obviously get the most attention for anything she does/releases, though... Especially compared to someone like No Doubt/Pink/Xtina/Ke$ha... Hopefully she doesn't screw it up and release something like 'Born This Way' or 'Judas' :toofunny:

Right now would be the perfect time to debut a lead single. There isn't anything totally dominating in both sales & AirPlay at the moment.

Edited by Klou

PS so I'm not off topic, has anyone mentioned Some Nights making it to number 4 on iTunes? How the hell is radio still not backing that song, especially after WAY?

No Adds date, no promo at all. That's simple. It's doing relatively well counting those factors.

Robotboy

¨how is spirit indestructible doing on radio and itunes? its beyond amazing.. and please keep it in the updates you who makes them :L4G:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Arturo

¨how is spirit indestructible doing on radio and itunes? its beyond amazing.. and please keep it in the updates you who makes them :L4G:

It hasn't been released to U.S itunes yet unfortunately

CoolTrainerTerry

Some Nights is finally getting played on radio, thank God. Dark Side is, slowly but surely.

Heard Primadonna on the radio today. Don't like it, but it sounds good on radio.

Blow Me is going to smash, mark it down.

I don't particularly like Settle Down, though.

Americano

Primadonna is on the new American Eagle playlist, just sayin'. lol

Phlop

Gaga better hide cuz Xtina and Ke$ha are coming for her weave!! As legends would. :hor:

BYE

Bloody Mary

Gaga better hide cuz Xtina and Ke$ha are coming for her weave!! As legends would. :hor:

I know you're just kidding around, but please note that genuine fans of Xtina and Ke$ha could easily find that joke offensive. Let's keep it respectful.

Thanks! :sara:

RabbitHeart

Primadonna is on the new American Eagle playlist, just sayin'. lol

My friend also heard How To Be a Heartbreaker in Hot Topic and bought it (which is strange because she hates most music and only listens to K-pop). That song could have potential.