💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

TUTR is a single now?

Bye Nicki :awesome:

Yeah, it was sent to radio on the 16th. The worst part is the video just came out and even that couldn't get the song into the top 1000.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Arturo

Yeah, it was sent to radio on the 16th. The worst part is the video just came out and even that couldn't get the song into the top 1000.

17th ;)

Arturo

Nvm, you were right. 16th..

Nvm, you were right. 16th..

It doesn't really matter :P All we need to know is it was sent to radio this week already.

Arturo

It doesn't really matter :P All we need to know is it was sent to radio this week already.

It's not like the radio plays her, so it's like it was never sent :laughga:

Sadly, this isn't shade. It's the cold hard truth

It's not like the radio plays her, so it's like it was never sent :laughga:

Sadly, this isn't shade. It's the cold hard truth

Well they tried to with GMAYL, but the song sucked, so they had no choice but to retract the spins.

My Madonna stan friend told me they're doing a "redo" with TUTR like its a lead single and they really think its going to smash. Oh... Yea... That's cool :huh:

Edited by Klou

Arturo

Well they tried to with GMAYL, but the song sucked, so they had no choice but to retract the spins.

My Madonna stan friend told me they're doing a "redo" with TUTR like its a lead single and they really think its going to smash. Oh... Yea... That's cool :huh:

Either way, the general public won't know she has a single out :tea:

La Rosalia

I wonder if it'll do anything for the song. Her comeback makes me sad :/ it turned out very bad.

Arturo

I can't wait to see if Gaga's albums soar on the Bulgarian iTunes Albums chart :flutter:

In Bulgaria, Adele is #1 still

:deadbanana:

Americano

The lead single choice was terrible, that's why. No momentum what-so-ever after that.

(Think Run the World for Bey)

Arturo

Idk if you guys saw Jeff's tweet that was posted earlier today, but he said Taylor Swift had some good stuff and that her new songs were catchy...

It looks like Taylor is going to have a smash lead single this fall.

:nails:

Americano

I wonder if Gaga is watching No Doubt plunge down the charts now, feeling nostalgic.. thinking of Marry the Night.

:derpga: