Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

That Jason Aldean song is horrendous. I still don't understand why he's so popular. He has an annoying voice and really stupid songs that all sound the same.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. 'Believe' didn't fall off the charts. It's still doing well being at #3! :clap:

That Jason Aldean song is horrendous. I still don't understand why he's so popular. He has an annoying voice and really stupid songs that all sound the same.

Who is he? :flop: Is he another American Idol winner?

MANiCURE1295

I'm not sure if it deals with the fragrance, but two Macy's stores I went to today were both playing Gaga songs nonstop in the perfume sections.

Maybe to build up hype?

Just thought I'd share, even though it's off topic

This. I went into the Maine Mall a few days ago and Macy's were playing You and I, Alejandro and Beautiful Dirty Rich all at different times. I was sooo happy. It was like a gaga heaven.

Wow. 'Believe' didn't fall off the charts. It's still doing well being at #3! :clap:

Who is he? :flop: Is he another American Idol winner?

Nah. Huge country star.

#77 - Don't Wake Me Up

This has got to be one of the worst songs I've heard on Pop Radio in years. The chorus is so horribly autotuned it literally makes me laugh out loud :dies:

#77 - Don't Wake Me Up

This has got to be one of the worst songs I've heard on Pop Radio in years. The chorus is so horribly autotuned it literally makes me laugh out loud :dies:

I'd rather have that be a major hit on the radio than "Whistle". :/

I'd rather have that be a major hit on the radio than "Whistle". :/

Okay Whistle is just awful, but this song literally makes me laugh it's so bad lol.

My radio station started playing it right after I posted... Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! I can't take this :giveup:

katycatrihlover

I know this is off topic but can someone help me I need info on how to delete a gagadaily account

Arturo

I know this is off topic but can someone help me I need info on how to delete a gagadaily account

PM a Mod

katycatrihlover

PM a Mod

can u help? I'm only mobile :-( I want to keep this account, but i have two other accounts :-( I want to remain part of gaga daily with this being my permant account .

boysboysboys

:clap:

However, taking The Wanted under his wing as opening act is a bad idea. Shows how pressed he is at 1D.

However, taking The Wanted under his wing as opening act is a bad idea. Shows how pressed he is at 1D.

Scooter, his manager, also manages The Wanted and Carly Rae.

boysboysboys

Scooter, his manager, also manages The Wanted and Carly Rae.

That wasn't my point, though.

1D can sell out concerts because they have a huge fanbase now. I don't know if they can sell out arenas with 20,000 people but theaters with 5,000 seats will probably fill up. The Wanted can't do that, at all. 1D should continue being the headliner and not the opening act of some nice kid turning into a brat.

saltface

Also, when an artist tours in a country, does that typically boost album sales there? Has this worked before?

In New Zealand Born This Way went back to #1 on iTunes and The Fame Monster #3 :)

PopRunTheWorld

Over on the Digital Songs chart, Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe" gives up the No. 1 slot, as it falls to No. 2 with 203,000 (down 17%). Taking over the penthouse is Katy Perry's "Wide Awake," which ascends to the top for the first time, selling 205,000 (down 2%). It's her eighth No. 1 on Digital Songs.

tumblr_m4awp9vSsv1rqmarfo2_250.gif