šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

I think PTA will do fine, but it won't reach any higher than the top 5. Va Va Voom on the other hand sounds like a big fat chart topper. It would have been a better Summer choice in my opinion.

I love Va Va Voom. I haven't bought it though

I'll probably buy it when it's released to help the sales :flop:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

La Rosalia

As a lead single, I felt Only Girl (In the World) was far superior.

Completely agree, that single was a radical change from Rihanna, even though its structure was like a female version of "Sexy Bitch"

Voted :party:

Thank you :) And you can do repeated votes, so please do it when you're bored :staymad:

Arturo

Thank you :) And you can do repeated votes, so please do it when you're bored :staymad:

I'm always bored :smh: Gonna keep doing it

Blow Me (One Last Kiss) just made a big jump to #23. I wonder if its because people assumed it would be released today and not last week.

RabbitHeart

Blow Me (One Last Kiss) just made a big jump to #23. I wonder if its because people assumed it would be released today and not last week.

It's on the front page now. Maybe that has something to do with it :party:

Pound The Alarm will be Nicki's new hit from this era. She better releases the video for it before November tbh :nails:

Yay for Demi getting that top20 :clap:

saltface

Y e s

The slayage begins :party:

Oyemiamor

Y e s

The slayage begins :party:

Wow she is killing it, she is already at #16 and it is pretty early in the morning.

EDIT - it's already #11 - new top 10 song warning!

Edited by Oyemiamor

Now I have reasons to chart watch.

Marina's single is starting to take off, but to be honest her performance last night was flat. The vocals weren't working. I think she should have debuted with a ballad from the album like "Teen Idle", or the stripped down version of "Primadonna", then debut the full version of "Prima" on a more major show. Praying it'll go top 20, I've been a fan since Jewels era and I'm so proud of her.

Also, I'm hoping Frank Ocean's album goes number one on the hip-hop/rnb charts and maybe top 5 on BB. It'll be the first time in history an (openly) LGBT member has topped the urban charts. I'm listening to his album now, I'm not a big RnB fan other than Weeknd, Aaliyah and a few others, but this album is great.

So, until LG's era starts, I'll be watching Frank and Marina closely. :fan:

Innovative

Pink was interviewed on z100 this morning - maybe some promo will make BMOLK huge!

Wixson

Wow she is killing it, she is already at #16 and it is pretty early in the morning.

EDIT - it's already #11 - new top 10 song warning!

#9 :')

Edited by Ady