• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

heavymlover

I love Havana Brown's new leaked song. I hope she releases it as a single.

She has potential, I really liked We Run the Night as well.

Blow Me (One Last Kiss) is snatching weaves on pop radio! Had a +400 updates yesterday, +381 update today. :legend:

No surprise, Pink is an A list pop star with new music, and has a pop rock sound that's safe for radio. Hot AC plays her to death.

It's just with that much airplay ... its doing pretty good but not taking off massively.

jhonyguy04

i can't believe that song whistle is gonna top wide awake. its worse than wide awake. and thats a big feat to accomplish.

i can't believe that song whistle is gonna top wide awake. its worse than wide awake. and thats a big feat to accomplish.

:dies:

I actually like Wide Awake, but still funny :P

Just A Holy Fool

While Wide Awake clearly is not a flop on the charts, being dethroned by a song as terrible as Whistle is almost worse. :toofunny:

Shadow

dis topic is like totally perf i luv gaga 2 def!11!

Please use proper grammar and spelling when posting. Other users might have a hard time understanding what you're saying otherwise.

Observe the following from the forum rules:

Follow Good Posting Etiquette

Posts should follow good grammar and style practices to keep them easily readable and not visually disruptive to the flow of the page. Do not stretch the page with white space or repeated images. Animations in your signature or avatar are not allowed.

Warning: 1 to 2 points

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

Arturo

When I prayed for Wide Awake to get off the number 1 spot, I didn't mean for Flo to take over :smh:

Monster Helper

When I prayed for Wide Awake to get off the number 1 spot, I didn't mean for Flo to take over :smh:

:worship:

I hope she wont get it tell me she wont :excited2: shes number 1 on iTunes :pukey:

And her album wont get number 1 please better Adele #1 for 2 more weeks instead of Katy :evil:

:worship:

I hope she wont get it tell me she wont :excited2: shes number 1 on iTunes :pukey:

And her album wont get number 1 please better Adele #1 for 2 more weeks instead of Katy :evil:

Just imagine how many albums Adele would've sold if this was the 1980's. I think she'd sell 30-45 million albums. :flutter:

Anyways, I'd rather have WA #1 than Whistle. Whistle has a lot of growing on radio to do and Katy is likely to catch up to the likes of Maroon 5 and Carly on radio. She may have another #1 in the box if she can hold her iTunes position for a couple more weeks!

Jase

It's depressing times for music right now.

Arturo

I was talking about itunes. :P

Yup. No wonder Gaga went on a media blackout and didn't want to hear the music of today. She knew it'd be horrible :derpga:

Just for us to feel even more depressed, I want you to watch the EUH-MA-ZIN' performance of Floride Wild Ones at the Much Music video awards live. So much talent ! New Michael Jackson for sure ! These vocals ! The set !