Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

I wasn't comparing anyone. Rihanna's returns on the TTT era have been dismal on any standard.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

boysboysboys

I wasn't comparing anyone. Rihanna's returns on the TTT era have been dismal on any standard.

I second that :)

Is a flop now classed as a song which doesn't hit #01 on iTunes or something? :rofl:

I'd like to know as well. For me, if a noted pop-star's song doesn't reach at least Top 10 in Billboard, it's already a bit of a disappointment.

Edited by boysboysboys

Monster Helper

All music has pop element, this is just the concentrate. And yep, that kinda makes the point that that sort of stagnancy has become the norm. Cherry and I may be sad from a certain perspective, but being happy about it is OK; for example, I'm quite good with CMM.

Do you ever wonder why Gaga doesn't ever address her directly anymore? I can make a complete list of duplicities Katy has professed towards Gaga.

Hopefully the video will help.

I want to see that list,and others probably too because lets be honest I hate Katy..(Sorry Katy fans)

boysboysboys

I want to see that list,and others probably too because lets be honest I hate Katy..(Sorry Katy fans)

Let's not fan that flame for now. :) I'm sure I'm not the only one who can do that. Leaving it to you guys in another thread.

Edited by boysboysboys

PopRunTheWorld

I wanna too(and I don't like Katy too :bleh: )

Jase

Rihanna's excuse for why she releases so much music is ****ing pathetic

In other news, Carly's bright green on kworb, on the increase again :toofunny:

Monster Helper

Let's not fan that flame for now. :) I'm sure I'm not the only one who can do that. Leaving it to you guys in another thread.

So will you create thread with list?Please or atleast PM me please :cry: :hug:

someone needs to get katy out of here, she's always slaysin!! it's just boring :noparty:

Just A Holy Fool

Blow Me (One Last Kiss) is snatching weaves on pop radio! Had a +400 updates yesterday, +381 update today. :legend:

Jase

Blow Me (One Last Kiss) is snatching weaves on pop radio! Had a +400 updates yesterday, +381 update today. :legend:

And you'll still get people saying it's flopping :huh:

Just A Holy Fool

Gaga fans are trained to think anything less than a #1 debut is flopping :derpga:

1 Katy Perry - Wide Awake 1.0000

2 Flo Rida - Whistle 0.9625

Do you think..... :eww:

Meh to me it feels people think if its not a top ten debut on the hot 100 its a flop :shrug:

No matter how much it sold