Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Arturo

I'm actually kind of excited about Ke$ha's return. :)

So am I!

The snippet got me pumped a few weeks ago :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

So am I!

The snippet got me pumped a few weeks ago :)

That snippet sucked so badly. I really think this kind of music is fading away and if Gaga was looking truly ahead, she should take the more alternative rock/folk trend that is emerging on mainstream radio IMO (fun. for example). I really feel people are getting tired of club music and that we've reached a peak with it.

CoolTrainerTerry

While WA is doing surprisingly well on the charts, her movie is...not and AMC theatres are offering "special edition" 3D glasses if you are one of the first 100 people to see it tomorrow at your local AMC theatre...so there's that...

There are some good songs climbing up the charts, so let's hope this could be a turn-around for good music this year.

Edited by CoolTrainerTerry

Arturo

That snippet sucked so badly. I really think this kind of music is fading away and if Gaga was looking truly ahead, she should take the more alternative rock/folk trend that is emerging on mainstream radio IMO (fun. for example). I really feel people are getting tired of club music and that we've reached a peak with it.

I liked the part where she sang more :derpga:

Oyemiamor

haha I was walking through Macy's yesterday and I walked into the store and You and I was playing. I went to go buy some shoes and I walked out through macy's and Alejandro was on! And right after Alejandro they played Beautiful Dirty Rich. Clearly prepping for that perfume@

I heard Marry the Night in Fresh and Easy. I actually shopped longer to hear the end of it!

I hear a lot of Gaga lately from the Fame and BTW. They usually do that when new music is coming. I'm excited!

RabbitHeart

I heard Marry the Night in Fresh and Easy. I actually shopped longer to hear the end of it!

I hear a lot of Gaga lately from the Fame and BTW. They usually do that when new music is coming. I'm excited!

I heard MTN at the d--gstore like...twice this month :P

Some Nights is top 10 :) now I'm just waiting for STIUTK to fall out and Everybody Talks to go in. Wait a minute...what's Pontoon? :eek:

BB Hot 100 calculations for NEXT week based on 5 days of itunes bars, current airplay and a streaming estimate

#position, sales (000's) + airplay (A.I. millions) + streaming (20Ks) = points*, artist, song, (change on Hot 100)

#1 206 + 181 + 49 = 321 Carly Rae Jepsen CMM (=)

#2 178 + 192 + 47 = 311 Maroon 5 Payphone ft. Khalifa (=)

#3 238 + 124 + 28 = 275 Katy Perry WA (+1)

#4 138 + 172 + 42 = 265 Gotye STIUTK ft Kimbra (-1)

#5 157 + 112 + 38 = 225 Ellie Goulding Lights (=)

#6 92 + 157 + 21 = 203 Rihanna WHYB (=)

#7 229 + 34 + 12 = 181 Flo Rida Whistle (+5)

#8 149 + 78 + 22 = 177 David Guetta + Sia Titanium (-1)

#9 209 + 39 + 5 = 166 P!nk BM1LK (+49)

#10 91 + 109 + 21 = 164 Usher Scream (=)

#11 69 + 96 + 38 = 157 Fun. WAY ft. Monae (-3)

#12 81 + 92 + 33 = 157 Nicki Minaj Starships (-3)

#13 79 + 88 + 28 = 147 One Direction WMYB (=)

#14 98 + 60 + 34 = 133 Kanye West Mercy (=)

#15 68 + 79 + 24 = 129 Flo Rida WO ft Sia (-4)

#16 142 + 35 + 5 = 121 Cher Lloyd WUB (+11)

#17 40 + 83 + 22 = 113 The Wanted GYC (-1)

#18 95 + 48 + 14 = 111 Neon Trees ET (=)

#19 83 + 66 + 5 = 109 Demi Lovato GYHAB (=)

#20 109 + 20 + 23 = 107 Fun. SN (+8)

#21 92 + 40 + 18 = 107 Jason Mraz IWGU (+3)

#22 65 + 35 + 36 = 104 Justin Bieber Boyfriend (-6)

#23 122 + 28 + 5 = 103 Owl city + Carly Rae Jepsen GT (-6)

#24 50 + 63 + 20 = 101 Train DB (-3)

#25 80 + 42 + 17 = 100 Luke Bryan DOY (-5)

*points = 62% x sales/K + 80% x airplay (A.I. millions) + 5% x on demand streaming/K

The radio programmers are doing their utmost to make Payphone #1 but its sales are falling off.

Approx weekly sales for Gaga: PF 6.5K, TEOG 5.8K, BTW 5.4K, JD 5.3K, BR 5.1K, Y+I 4.9K

Some Nights is so good. Smash pls eusa_pray.gif

pinks new single is kinda of floppin'. damn.

What makes you say that lol

It's been out for a week, and it's probably entering the top 10 this week market_115_1335904579.gif

Edited by Sugar

boysboysboys

WTF is wrong with America's musical taste :pukey:

It's been going on for almost the whole of 2012: songs that have not pushed the envelope of pop music are gaining a lot of charts torsion.

Sad, right?

Rihanna dropping, out of the Top 15 on iTunes. WHYB becomes one of her lowest charting dance singles to date, despite the success. The song has failed to sell 2,000,000 copies so far.

Katy Perry's 'Wide Awake' continues to surge.

I get the feeling us guys are comparing them.

At least Rihanna isn't a complete fake to Gaga (there, I said it.)

:clap: Carly

Have to admit, her charts performance has been flawless so far.

Lame promo. It likely won't find the big bang with further efforts.

Shadow

It's been going on for almost the whole of 2012: songs that have not pushed the envelope of pop music are gaining a lot of charts torsion.

Sad, right?

Not everyone likes pop and it shows that simple, well made songs appeal to a large market.

I get the feeling us guys are comparing them.

At least Rihanna isn't a complete fake to Gaga (there, I said it.)

Katy Perry, a complete fake to Gaga? Really? What evidence do you have to back this up?

Dancing in the Shadow... 🖤

Jase

Even though it's sat at #04 on iTunes? What? :rofl:

Even though it's sat at #04 on iTunes? What? :rofl:

It went to #2 on iTunes and it fell to #4 :(

boysboysboys

Not everyone likes pop and it shows that simple, well made songs appeal to a large market.

Katy Perry, a complete fake to Gaga? Really? What evidence do you have to back this up?

All music has pop element, this is just the concentrate. And yep, that kinda makes the point that that sort of stagnancy has become the norm. Cherry and I may be sad from a certain perspective, but being happy about it is OK; for example, I'm quite good with CMM.

Do you ever wonder why Gaga doesn't ever address her directly anymore? I can make a complete list of duplicities Katy has professed towards Gaga.

It went to #2 on iTunes and it fell to #4 :(

Hopefully the video will help.

Edited by boysboysboys