• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard from some that it's better than EH and nowhere nearly as mainstream. But I'll see... one of these days.

Arturo

Cher Lyod sounds like Tila tequila to be honest

She needs to get off the damn Top 10....or Top 1000 for that matter

Yes I'm going to say this and mean it; I'd rather have Wide Awake up there rather than Cher Lloyd

Cher Lyod sounds like Tila tequila to be honest

I can't believe she's about to pass Ellie...

http://kworb.net/pop/

I'm impressed Firework is still in top 100, a week after 4th July.

Pink seems stalled at #3 in Canada and her lead in Oz in decreasing. Don't expect her to rise much more.

hausofmike

http://kworb.net/pop/

I'm impressed Firework is still in top 100, a week after 4th July.

Pink seems stalled at #3 in Canada and her lead in Oz in decreasing. Don't expect her to rise much more.

Katy's movie

DaEdgeOfGloryYo

Anyone else think Stripped is a great ****ing album? I can't stand her but I love everything but "Make Over".

the note @ 4:20 :legend:

Pink actually did promo today.

http://www.directlyrics.com/pink-does-promo-on-today-and-ryan-secreast-news.html

Americano

She looks the same... all of the time. And her music sounds the same IMO.

Idk, just very underwhelmed with Blow Me :wtf:

CoolTrainerTerry

It's definitely a grower and it sounds great blasting in the car with the windows down.

EDIT: Oh my God, E! News has been hyping up this "story" of Gaga for the past 15 minutes. "Did she really leave the plane with no pants AND no undies?" They even have a question mark over her crotch. Like, really E?

Edited by CoolTrainerTerry

I heard it on the radio today and it sounded HORRIBLE, tbh. I like the song and everything but it sounds like a MESS on the radio.

heavymlover

It's definitely a grower and it sounds great blasting in the car with the windows down.

EDIT: Oh my God, E! News has been hyping up this "story" of Gaga for the past 15 minutes. "Did she really leave the plane with no pants AND no undies?" They even have a question mark over her crotch. Like, really E?

I though they would be accustomed to see her without pants but hey, it's free promo.

And about Blow Me, I like the song, but I can't stand that pitchy part of the chorus. I really love P!nk, so I hope she has a great second single prepared, just like after Raise Your Glass when she released ****ing Perfect.

Bloody Mary

Anyone else think Stripped is a great ****ing album? I can't stand her but I love everything but "Make Over".

the note @ 4:20 :legend:

I don't mean to single you out by any means (and you're not the first to make this mistake!), but I did want to take the opportunity to remind all of you that this thread is meant for discussion of artists, albums and singles that are currently charting. Thanks! :nick:

Arturo

I don't mean to single you out by any means (and you're not the first to make this mistake!), but I did want to take the opportunity to remind all of you that this thread is meant for discussion of artists, albums and singles that are currently charting. Thanks!

We all got a little out of hand with the Marina discussion :sweat:

We'll get back on Topic :party:

Wait,

Congrats on your little "promotion" :)