đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Someone mentioned yesterday that Taylor Swift and Gaga might release around the same time and possibly even the same week. How would you guys feel about Gaga debuting at #2?

I would be OK with it. Not everyone can achieve a #1 album.

I doubt either of their labels would do something as stupid as that.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Klou

• Americano

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh really, that is kind of tacky. No surprise her label took advantage this week. But oh well, after all Katy is a queen of at least one thing :troll:

I know it's really lame... That's why the Coldplay and other albums still counted after being discounted to .25 cents. Like... really? Lame.

Every fanbase have their brutal bunch. Idk why everyone thinks it's JUST Little Monsters.

Anyway, like I said, I'd be super pressed. I hope they can release their albums AT LEAST a week apart so they can both have chances and the stans will have one less thing to argue over

Hopefully.

Gaga would debut at #1 on the other music markets (most of them) anyway, so.... :rip:

:eli:

Oyemiamor

Every fanbase have their brutal bunch. Idk why everyone thinks it's JUST Little Monsters.

Anyway, like I said, I'd be super pressed. I hope they can release their albums AT LEAST a week apart so they can both have chances and the stans will have one less thing to argue over

Don't get pressed over what you can't control or even worse something as stupid sounding as this. This would be a really dumb move by both Taylor and Gaga's teams. It would mean less sales for both of them the first week because most people aren't going to buy two cds in a week and will have to choose.

I think think some people like to get our dander up :)

Arturo

Hopefully.

Gaga would debut at #1 on the other music markets (most of them) anyway, so.... :rip:

But everyone pays attention the the Billboard 200 :laughga:

To stans, that's the only chart that matters when it comes to albums

TD US Sales: 2,350,000. It'll pass and/or reach 2.5 million by the end of the year if sales continue to be consistent and depending on how the movie and Wide Awake performs overall.

Arturo

Don't get pressed over what you can't control or even worse something as stupid sounding as this. This would be a really dumb move by both Taylor and Gaga's teams. It would mean less sales for both of them the first week because most people aren't going to buy two cds in a week and will have to choose.

I think think some people like to get our dander up :)

I know it's stupid, but I'd just be mad. I mean a #2 album for an artist like Gaga :sick:

I was surprised at KP:POM's opening weekend. I was actually expecting a lot more than 6 million, considering how much promo she did :toofunny:

ALL of them. Swiftie would get buried outside the US.

It's a pity Katy couldn't beat Chris Brown. I'll cheer for Bieber, that Payphone song, anyone aganst him.

Edited by craig

I'm sure Gaga can beat out Taylor's first week sales. Even if she did debut at #2, I'm sure she'd climb to #1 sooner or later.

La Rosalia

It's a pity Katy couldn't beat Chris Brown. I'll cheer for Bieber, that Payphone song, anyone aganst him.

Me too, I really hate him and his music

Arturo

I'm sure Gaga can beat out Taylor's first week sales. Even if she did debut at #2, I'm sure she'd climb to #1 sooner or later.

Idk. Taylor has a pretty strong fanbase here in the U.S. Yes even stronger than Gaga's.

Idk. Taylor has a pretty strong fanbase here in the U.S. Yes even stronger than Gaga's.

The thing is, people are hungry for Gaga's music. Everyone I know misses her and wants her to come out with new songs and catchy choruses. Taylor doesn't have that. When Gaga's back with her new single, everybody (hopefully) will be talking about her again and nobody will be talking about Taylor. I'm hoping this hype will be big enough to beat out the Swifties! With this hype+ Gaga's massively enlarged fan base, I think she has a chance against Taylor unless she releases it during the holiday season.

Edited by GreenCreams

Arturo

The thing is, people are hungry for Gaga's music. Everyone I know misses her and wants her to come out with new songs and catchy choruses. Taylor doesn't have that. When Gaga's back with her new single, everybody (hopefully) will be talking about her again and nobody will be talking about Taylor. I'm hoping this hype will be big enough to beat out the Swifties! With this hype+ Gaga's massively enlarged fan base, I think she has a chance against Taylor unless she releases it during the holiday season.

By everyone you know, please tell me they're not all monsters.

By everyone you know, please tell me they're not all monsters.

:toofloppy: Generic Top 40 radio people.

Edited by GreenCreams