Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Cult of Law (beta)

Trepadation

Featured Posts

Trepadation
2 hours ago, Jewels n Drugs said:

Bitch what does that even say

Jewels n drugs takes off his mask. Revealing stitches running across their face. 

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trepadation

MEMORY ERROR  VIRTUAL GHOST

@Doot walks to his room and sees @Dino. " @Doot I'm sorry" said @Dino placing a single Lily flower on his door. "About what?" asked doot. "Do you remember the time we spent in the dump? I'm glad I got stuck with you" said Dino. Dino walks away. "Dino! Where are you going?! Dino!" said doot. 

Time passes and everyone is at the cafeteria for dinner. Doot walks to the cafeteria and sees @Uncle ARTPOP. "Didn't he die? Why is he here?" doot told himself "wait, when we opened the door we were at the execution again, so someone got killed right?". Doot gets to the cafeteria and sees everyone else there. "Looks like no one's missing. Hey @tthen what happened once we continued?" asked doot. Tthen didn't answer and continued eating. "Hey dino, how are you holding up?" said @gabeoz "I know you and doot were close". "Fine, I just can't eat right now" said dino. "Hey can you guys tell me what's going on?" yelled doot. No one paid attention. 

Doot notices no one is paying attention to him. He goes to the dump to see who got killed. He goes down the stairs and walks to where the bodies are. He pushes @Gardevoir and @that juju's bodies and sees the body. "I-I-I'm dead?!" cried out doot. Doot's body laid there in the pile of corpses. "W-why?! H-how?! How is my body there?!" said doot. He goes to the cafeteria and tries to get everyones attention. No response, no looks, no one knows his spirit is there.

@Dino @DeanWinchester @aaron l @Gardevoir @TheWitness @Uncle ARTPOP @HausOfAmericano @gabeoz @tthen @JGD @That J @Doot @mister max @Stefani Gaga @AJK273 @SHOOKGA @that juju @Glittertinks @Jewels n Drugs @BloodyGlory @vrajesh @Hades @BabyMonster

DeanWinchester
15 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

Doot notices no one is paying attention to him. He goes to the dump to see who got killed. He goes down the stairs and walks to where the bodies are. He pushes @Gardevoir and @that juju's bodies and sees the body. "I-I-I'm dead?!" cried out doot. Doot's body laid there in the pile of corpses. "W-why?! H-how?! How is my body there?!" said doot. He goes to the cafeteria and tries to get everyones attention. No response, no looks, no one knows his spirit is there.

Let's be real, I probably killed @Doot for him trying to get me killed

tumblr_nobfmvJWYK1sjxysio8_400.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Doot’s a Ghost :selena: Murder House realness :poot: lettuce summon him @Doot

giphy.gif

tumblr_me3kxn4dud1rxfigmo1_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester

are there roles that could have saved convicted characters? because of the two suspects and two lawyers, everyone but me KatyPerrished™

tumblr_mr6iuhnEfa1rerg4jo1_500.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Trepadation
11 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

are there roles that could have saved convicted characters? because of the two suspects and two lawyers, everyone but me KatyPerrished™

tumblr_mr6iuhnEfa1rerg4jo1_500.gif

AcceptableDistantBobwhite.gif

DeanWinchester
On 10/26/2017 at 6:24 PM, Trepadation said:

1 bodyguard: has the ability to protect someone during nighttime and can protect themselves once

tumblr_o58rs6H7bf1t0lrvjo2_r1_540.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

39 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

"Hey can you guys tell me what's going on?" yelled doot. No one paid attention. 

Doot notices no one is paying attention to him.  He goes to the cafeteria and tries to get everyones attention. No response, no looks, no one knows his spirit is there.

If that isn't the story of my entire life, I don't know what is. 

Trepadation
7 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

tumblr_m9j0rtNAWV1rrucw6o1_500.gif

Yes

3 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

tumblr_o58rs6H7bf1t0lrvjo2_r1_540.gif

No

Archived