💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Femme Fatale Era

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Stephen

Femme Fatale era she was not very alert. She was actually more present and energetic during the Circus tour (2009)

2011 was a weird time cuz FF is a great album and she had some huge hits that year but she seemed kinda distant. Her voice was funny in interviews probably from medication. Her dancing was more sluggish than the circus tour OVERALL. Although she seemed to get better as the year went on. Out of the 4 music videos she seems the most alert in Criminal. And in 2012 she went on to do X Factor + Scream and Shout, so she was clearly feeling better.

I think she had a mini relapse in 2010 as rumored and was just feeling those residual effects in 2011. Also idk if it was true but I remember reading that pretty much the entire original album was scrapped in mid-late 2010 and Dr Luke was hired to basically redo the whole album with a different sound, and that's what we got (FF). 

Her alertness right now in Vegas is the best she's been since 2004. But I would say Vegas > Circus > FF in terms of energy/alertness. I'm happy she's healthy now :) 

PaperGypsy

bless her

also i didn’t realise she had dark hair again in 2010! 

what kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

Blackout19
6 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Femme Fatale era she was not very alert. She was actually more present and energetic during the Circus tour (2009)

2011 was a weird time cuz FF is a great album and she had some huge hits that year but she seemed kinda distant. Her voice was funny in interviews probably from medication. Her dancing was more sluggish than the circus tour OVERALL. Although she seemed to get better as the year went on. Out of the 4 music videos she seems the most alert in Criminal. And in 2012 she went on to do X Factor + Scream and Shout, so she was clearly feeling better.

I think she had a mini relapse in 2010 as rumored and was just feeling those residual effects in 2011. Also idk if it was true but I remember reading that pretty much the entire original album was scrapped in mid-late 2010 and Dr Luke was hired to basically redo the whole album with a different sound, and that's what we got (FF). 

Her alertness right now in Vegas is the best she's been since 2004. But I would say Vegas > Circus > FF in terms of energy/alertness. I'm happy she's healthy now :) 

i just watching circus tour. it's really good.

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Stephen
Just now, Blackout19 said:

i just watching circus tour. it's really good.

It is! This is one of my fave performances:

Blackout19
Just now, Steve Nasty said:

It is! This is one of my fave performances:

so many songs from Blackout was on this tour <3

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Mana Mahad

I really don't like the Circus tour and her residency in Vegas for me her last good tour was the onyx tour. :lolly:

brit4ever

Although she didn't dance that much/good at the Circus Tour, she still had that Britney swag and attitude she became famouse for. Unfortunately she lost it in 2010/11 for God know what reason. She most probably had a breakdown in 2010/11, cuz she was pushed to release Femme Fatale almost immediatly after Circus + her label didn't allowed her to release what she wanted, but scrapped the original album and brought Dr. Luke and Max Martin to produce it. I think Britney never recovered from 2007, cuz she was pushed so early to release new music. Like, in January 2008 she was forced into psychiatric clinic and in October the Circus era started, she had literaly no time to recover, it's insane. She probably wasn't happy about The Circus era starting so fast, but she dealt with it. What triggered her imo, was that she was forced to release two eras back to back, that was probably too much for her to handle and I even think that she started hating her career since than. As we all see she has 0 passion to promote and isn't realy interested in delivering good performances anymore. 

Spoiler

She also has a bipolar disorder and the medicine that ceep it under control are realy strong and damage the coordination and the social abbilities, that's why she was(still is) kinda awkward on stage and when infront of many people.

Archived