Featured Posts

je ne like it pas :duck:

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
Just now, LGQOP said:

Ā I found this extended version of the beat from the first snippet.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew I'm so here for thissssssssssssssssss (giving me lowkey Goverment Hooker teas)Ā :excited2:

Guest bostonGUY
1 minute ago, LGQOP said:

Ā I found this extended version of the beat from the first snippet.

Okay except Zedd himself debunked the Onion Girl/SITF ATAM rumors

monsterdino
1 minute ago, bostonGUY said:

where?

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, monsterdino said:

where?

In an interview a fan did with him. There's a video somewhere.

He said Gaga and him made a concept (?) but they never got around to recording it

Also I'm gonna say when Gaga said she and her friends drive around and listen to ACT was probably a lie to hype us up

Gaga Lazuli
3 minutes ago, bostonGUY said:

Not the onion girl one, the acid wash girls oneĀ 

Little Monsters Torture Me

34 minutes ago, goldenrealm said:

Why I felt like it's fake and that's snippet could have been taken from Gaga randomly talking in concert or interview

That is notĀ her concert voice though, too cheery and calm, her concert voice is more screaming and hyped.Ā 

monsterdino
Just now, bostonGUY said:

In an interview a fan did with him. There's a video somewhere.

He said Gaga and him made a concept (?) but they never got around to recording it

Also I'm gonna say when Gaga said she and her friends drive around and listen to ACT was probably a lie to hype us up

never got around to record it? LIES

Gaga in an interview when asked Gaga said that there are song that she liked, Tinntus, Onion Girl etc. He probablyy doesn't want to be labeled as lazy that he re-used his old productions

Guest bostonGUY
Just now, LGQOP said:

Not the onion girl one, the acid wash girls oneĀ 

What I'm getting at is if the Onion Girl rumors were false, how real is that snippet?Ā 

I don't think that snippet is real. I found an extended snippet last night that @Mr PeepsĀ made that sounds too close to what snippet, so idk about the authenticity of the 1st AWG snippet

Teal Ambition
42 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Why is Satan trying to communicate with me at the beginning

bLphaAz.gif

Me after listening to that snippetĀ 

tenor.gif?itemid=5052948

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Guest bostonGUY
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

never got around to record it? LIES

Gaga in an interview when asked Gaga said that there are song that she liked, Tinntus, Onion Girl etc. He probablyy doesn't want to be labeled as lazy that he re-used his old productions

Well if two different people say that two seperate ACT II songs were never recorded, I'd believe it.Ā 

And calling Zedd lazy is a ****ing annoying. I don't see anyone calling Madeon lazy for reusing the MJH instrumental

monsterdino
Just now, bostonGUY said:

What I'm getting at is if the Onion Girl rumors were false, how real is that snippet?Ā 

I don't think that snippet is real. I found an extended snippet last night that @Mr PeepsĀ made that sounds too close to what snippet, so idk about the authenticity of the 1st AWG snippet

tbh I think IT is real, it's probably background vocals or something....that same account leaked Marina's Im Not Hungry Anymore yesterday when he leaked AWG too, and fans only heared a lq snippet of that song before and everybody were asking for it

Archived