💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Beyonce losing her power?

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

So MiGente Beyonce remix didn't go #1 as I expected. Is Beyonce losing her power as top selling female artist? The song is #6 as we speak and is headed out of the Top 10.:oprah:

I love her to the moon and back and I need a follow-up to Lemonade, but I feel like maybe Beyonce will fade sooner rather than later and flop. :excited2: I know Billboard Hot 100 nowadays mean nothing, but still Mi Gente went viral, yet it didn't reach even #2. Also, with that Cardi B collab coming Bey seems so desperate for a hit, it's sad.

Are the days in which Taylor Swift, Adele and Beyonce sell less than 1M albums among us? I will wait for reputation.'s sales and wait for new sh-t from Adele and Queen B to start making statements. But it's possible, you know. They can't forever sell good.

Are there going to be new queens in 2018, or are pop queens facing extinction?:giveup:

Telephone probably remains Beyonce's last global hit.:ladyhaha::reductive:No shade, no shade. Drunk in love was a hit...i think.

I need your opinion on this. :selena::neyde:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

inb4 pages of saltiness :ladyhaha: 

Spoiler

Mi Gente is not even a good song

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Ryusei

I think beyonce has become a total album-artist. I was surprised that she jumped on mi gente and cardi B... seems so unlike beyonce like... she had no reason to do that

Musery

Have any of B's songs gone #1 in the past few albums? I think she's made it clear she is an album artist now. None of her songs are super hits as of late. They still beyonslay but I just don't think she's focused on having a #1 single anymore.

TheRoof

she's over 35 , she is not a radio darling since IASF and no one has promoted Mi Gente

also she doesn't have a streaming hit and adapt to it is hard for someone of her age (unlike you're Sia)

ryanripley
Just now, UK Monster said:

i just dribbled from reading this :lana:

tumblr_inline_n17dm2gH9G1qzj9us.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

her singles never do well, and let's be honest. Mi Gentle isn't that great of a song

Don't visit my profile

Archived