Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Perfect Illusion Censored?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I was listening to this

And noticed that she said “high like I’m finally free”, I know she sang those lyrics in acoustic performances of the songs, but the official censored album version isn’t like that. Where did this come from?

6 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I was listening to this

And noticed that she said “high like I’m finally free”, I know she sang those lyrics in acoustic performances of the songs, but the official censored album version isn’t like that. Where did this come from?

I think it's for the radio edit.

Some stations don't play some words even if it's not a curse :toofunny:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

InsideOutright

Apparently, PI played on Radio Disney, so they probably used this version. Otherwise, I've only heard the original version on the radio, which is funny because my main local station, which played it a lot, is very conservative. They don't play Poker Face at all because they find it too risque, they made a custom edit of Blurred Lines, and they play the altered "booty-less" version of All About That Bass. :toofunny: 

reditaccount288
41 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

My fav @1.22 onwards:giveup: how did people not like this song. Its just amazing. 

who didnt like it?

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

FlopSlurper
54 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

My fav @1.22 onwards:giveup: how did people not like this song. Its just amazing. 

Because it didn’t get #1, if Gaga collabs with the chainsmokers and gets a #1 they will all suddenly love that band :madge: 

MJHolland

God this song is legendary, seriously one of her best 

Isn’t the “high like I’m finally free” the censored “clean” version? 

59 minutes ago, InsideOutright said:

Apparently, PI played on Radio Disney, so they probably used this version. Otherwise, I've only heard the original version on the radio, which is funny because my main local station, which played it a lot, is very conservative. They don't play Poker Face at all because they find it too risque, they made a custom edit of Blurred Lines, and they play the altered "booty-less" version of All About That Bass. :toofunny: 

The blurred lines edit versions are so tragic

On most radio stations they skip the rap in Calvin Harris Feels. They don't even cut the song down, the instrumental plays while the rap is muted :laughga:

Don't visit my profile

wheres the photo they used from? I have never seen that one

?

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

DoremonLove
36 minutes ago, reditaccount288 said:

who didnt like it?

I read people criticizing it:madge:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Duella Dvil

I think that the real version is also technically censored, the whole second verse is related to drugs

I originally sang the song as

I don't need ecstasy

I felt you touching me

High like amphetamine

maybe your just a dream

since ecstasy is a sensory enhancer it totally makes sense and if you listen to how she stresses the syllables, she says it EXACTLY like how you say ecstasy

www.instagram.com/theduella666

PopThatArt

I like the "high like I'm finally free" better than high like amphetamine. 

Go see A Star is Born

Archived