Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tellemhone

Around January I needed Gaga news so I lurked then joined in AprilĀ 

:air: :air: :air:

JustaMonster

I think it was after The Cure was released and I was trying to look up charts info or something and found the charts thread. It was weird though because I pretty much only stayed inĀ that thread for a few months. So happy I found this site though because now I have people to talk about gaga with because none of my friends stanĀ :toofunny:Ā Ā 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

I was looking up Gaga sales and chart info when I stumbled upon the charts section of this mess of a site. I pretty much just stalked that single forum section for about 8 months until I joined in like may because i wanted to participate in the GGD presidential elections :poot:Ā 

2 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

I was trying to look up charts info or something and found the charts thread. It was weird though because I pretty much only stayed inĀ that thread for a few months

Girl, I stalked the charts section for 8 months before joining and venturing outside it, I feel you.

JustaMonster
1 minute ago, gabeoz said:

Girl, I stalked the charts section for 8 months before joining and venturing outside it, I feel you.

Yeah its crazy because when something is happening you can go to sleep and wake up with 70+ new pages to read :laughga:Ā 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

TheRoof
8 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

I was looking up Gaga sales and chart info when I stumbled upon the charts section of this mess of a site. I pretty much just stalked that single forum section for about 8 months until I joined in like may because i wanted to participate in the GGD presidential elections :poot:Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

I think it was after The Cure was released and I was trying to look up charts info or something and found the charts thread. It was weird though because I pretty much only stayed inĀ that thread for a few months. So happy I found this site though because now I have people to talk about gaga with because none of my friends stanĀ :toofunny:Ā Ā 

Ā 

6 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Yeah its crazy because when something is happening you can go to sleep and wake up with 70+ new pages to read :laughga:Ā 

that was me since September from last yearĀ :rip:Ā to July when i joined

can relate at allĀ :laughga:

DiscoStyx

in desperate need of news about LG5 I found this site in early 2016 ans made an account in April of that year (I think).

I used to be really active during summer 2016 (would spend 5-10 hrs here everyday :poot:) but then I had to go back to school and everything so I'm less present since thenĀ but I try to come as often as possible. Now I think I really want to spend more time here.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

WildAmerican

I was looking for info on the second Joanne single and stumbled across this place, almost a year later, here I amĀ :gaysia:

I was trying to figure outĀ one dayĀ whetherĀ or not Shawn Mendes was a hunty and wondered if there was a place where others also thought that tooĀ ...Ā :poot:

I dont really remember, this was back in the original GGD, way back when. I remember posting here around Alejandro eraĀ :tony:

That may have been on the original one though, because my join date on here says November 2011, but I feel like its been longer. I know for a fact I was around for Alejandro.

Tom Nook

I googled Gaga News and this popped up

Screen_Shot_2015-03-29_at_10.15.29_PM.pn

lurking a while before I joinedĀ :kara:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived