Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

Why do you makr albums if you sell.like 10 copies lol

Because not everybody is making music for the money. It's their passionate dream to translate feelings and thoughts into music.

MonsterOfSpain

Because not everybody is making music for the money. It's their passionate dream to translate feelings and thoughts into music.

Yeah that's very sentimental and everything... but she needs to win money to live.

Yeah that's very sentimental and everything... but she needs to win money to live.

She sold 14k copies of Perfectionist, she has money. Maybe. Hope she didn't spend it on bags and shoes :creep:

MonsterOfSpain

She sold 14k copies of Perfectionist, she has money. Maybe. Hope she didn't spend it on bags and shoes :creep:

Except she did lol

I don't think that's enough to recoup the amount of money she was advanced for her record, but I don't have her contract details and income figures to crunch numbers and find out

DirtyLittleMonster

Maybe:

1) They give her an advance

2) Royalties for her songs / performer royalties

3) Money from touring/merchandise/appearances

But she doesn't get any money from single / album sales. Maybe they just let her make an album and they (label) keep whatever they make from the album. She could for example, get to make 3-4 videos and there's no more promo.

I don't know, to be honest. It just annoys me that she's so ****ing talented and her music is great but they're not promoting. If only we had someone who could spill the tea.

Maybe:

1) They give her an advance

2) Royalties for her songs / performer royalties

3) Money from touring/merchandise/appearances

But she doesn't get any money from single / album sales. Maybe they just let her make an album and they (label) keep whatever they make from the album. She could for example, get to make 3-4 videos and there's no more promo.

I don't know, to be honest. It just annoys me that she's so ****ing talented and her music is great but they're not promoting. If only we had someone who could spill the tea.

the advance is used to fund the records in hopes they make it back, which I doubt they did

royalties would make her barely anything

if anything she's lost money from touring as most artists of her popularity do

• 3 weeks later...
goddamnlogan

Natalia has too much of an in at Interscope to leave, she knows better than to not renew her contract when it's 

up for termination.

Yeah. I mean, look at Kate Nash. She got dropped like 2 years ago and has since self-funded and released an album and toured. The end of a contract isn't the end of a career.

I love Kate but omg, Girl Talk sucked so bad 

On topic of Natallia, OMG IF I WAS GOD 

I invented post-its

• 1 month later...
Superficial

On the whole being rich thing, You guys have to remember "Mirrors" was a hit in germany and somewhat a hit in australia. Also YOu Cant Get In My HEad smashed hard in russia so Im certain she was given royalties from those. As long as some flop country plays her stuff she'll get paid.  :confused:

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic