Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

I went to Best Buy and Target and couldn't find the album

Uh because the physical is released next week

does anyone know whether the physical album will be a jewel case or a digipak, im hoping for a jewel case :excited2:

She posted pics on Instagram, it's a jewel case

Ellie Goulding

I really like the album overall. The instrumentals are really weak at times, but the lyrics are perfect. Marlboro Lights makes me into a mess :cryga: 

JudasInTheDark

Uh because the physical is released next week

She posted pics on Instagram, it's a jewel case

Everywhere next week or just like FYE...

Paper Planes

I've only heard the snippets to the new album, and the entirety of Problem and Saturday Night... I love them. TAKE MY MONEY, NATALIA.

delete it fat

Everywhere next week or just like FYE...

Not sure, I'm getting mine on Amazon (pre-order and Prime account so you know...plus I have to get Bastille's and Janelle Monae's anyways).

I got Perfectionist from Best Buy though the day it was released

JudasInTheDark

Not sure, I'm getting mine on Amazon (pre-order and Prime account so you know...plus I have to get Bastille's and Janelle Monae's anyways).

I got Perfectionist from Best Buy though the day it was released

Okay thanks! Knowing that Perfectionist was at BB on release day gives me hope, I'll go check my local store next week. Do you know the exact day?

DirtyLittleMonster

I still love Problem, it's just too good and it's easy to see why it was a single. Saturday Night like before, clearly a strong song. Both are fantastic single choices.

The best songs IMO haven't even become singles yet. Television is a great opener but I don't like the production. I love the lyrics, chorus and melody.

Stop Me is another strong song and a choice for single. It's dark, sleek and s-xy but I felt it could have been better, more explosive and harder. Rabbit Hole is a fantastic choice for single and is very funky and bouncy. I would slit my wrists (not literally) if Rabbit Hole doesn't become a single. I can imagine the video being very trippy or something out of a hallucination.

Boys Don't Cry and Daddy's Girl are very radio-friendly. BDC is great and Daddy's Girl is bouncy and the sample works perfectly. Trouble HAS to become a single and is one of the best songs on the album, a definite anthem,

I'd go for:

3rd single - Boys Don't Cry 

4th single - Rabbit Hole

5th single - Stop Me

6th single - Daddy's Girl

7th single - Trouble

Edited by DirtyLittleMonster

Okay thanks! Knowing that Perfectionist was at BB on release day gives me hope, I'll go check my local store next week. Do you know the exact day?

Wednesday

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Tuesday the 10th

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic