💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

NATALIA KILLS @NataliaKills 5h

Me and @PorcelainBlack are about to start a riot in Hollywood this weekend!! #DoubleTrouble

PORCELAIN @PorcelainBlack 2h

@NataliaKills ****s about to get Real. As. Fuk! Strip clubz n Dolla Billz

Yasssss!  :excited2:

I literally went to every big store in my town and nobody has it because Universal Music thought there would be zero demand. They didn't even bother to help her sell at least one physical copy in Germany. I had to tell them to deliver at least one copy and hopefully there'll be one this coming Tuesday :emo:

Edit: at least I got my physical Applause cd. my first one got away :laughga:

Edited by Guest

I DMed Natalia the other day about visiting ClevverMusic on YouTube, but she didn't answer. However, ClevverMusic did on Twitter, after I told them to check out her stuff.

Today I wrote Misty (the host of ClevverMusic) to invite Natalia. She answered by saying that she'll interview + let her perform in their studio on Oct 2nd. Coincidence much? :spin:

-- Natalia Kills, "Trouble" (No. 70): The pop singer's second album enters with nearly 6,000 sold -- almost half of the total sales of her first release, 2011's "Perfectionist" (14,000). The latter set spent one week on the list at No. 134, and also peaked at No. 1 on Heatseekers Albums.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/article...s-opens-little

At least Trouble is doing better than Perfectionist. :party:

-- Natalia Kills, "Trouble" (No. 70): The pop singer's second album enters with nearly 6,000 sold -- almost half of the total sales of her first release, 2011's "Perfectionist" (14,000). The latter set spent one week on the list at No. 134, and also peaked at No. 1 on Heatseekers Albums.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/article...s-opens-little

At least Trouble is doing better than Perfectionist. :party:

No, it's half as successful. That's what the article says

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic