๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Natalia Kills

Grizzlybear2

Featured Posts

Squidward T

The album isnt that good, if she were to release another single I would go with Trouble or Marlboro Lights. I mean its not terrible it just feels rushed. All the songs feel the same but with different lyrics. Rabbit Hole has some of the most pretentious lyrics ever.

Television- 5/10

Stop Me- 7/10

Controversy- 2/10 cringworthy and try hard

Rabbit Hole- 3/10 see above

Marlboro Lights- 8/10 at least it has skme meaning great ballad

Trouble- 9/10 mediocre song that is saved by a fantastic bridge

Daddys Girl- 3/10. she cant be serious

Watching You- 6/10 i liked the chorus

Problem- 7/10

Saturday Night- 7/10

Devils dont fly 8/10

Outta Time- 7/10 decent but the oh oh oh get redudant and grating

Boys Dont Cry- 7/10 good but sounds like outta time

Overall Album 6/10

Edited by SkrillexMeetsGaga

Superficial

LOL @ rabbit hole being pretentious when the song is about ****ing and just having fun. Gol ch

I'm only here for the uptempo songs and ML. The rest of the songs sound like her Womanniquien EP tbh.

As I said before Trouble is slow paced and not dance/pop as Perfectionist. Is a fresh breeze in the world of dancepop~

I'm still wondering why isn't she a bit more successful, at least like Christina's Bionic and Lotus eras? . :sweat:ย ย Maybe it's her management or label's fault or Gaga really sabotaged her career since they're both at the same label.ย  :udidnt:

The album isnt that good, if she were to release another single I would go with Trouble or Marlboro Lights. I mean its not terrible it just feels rushed. All the songs feel the same but with different lyrics. Rabbit Hole has some of the most pretentious lyrics ever.

Television- 5/10

Stop Me- 7/10

Controversy- 2/10 cringworthy and try hard

Rabbit Hole- 3/10 see above

Marlboro Lights- 8/10 at least it has skme meaning great ballad

Trouble- 9/10 mediocre song that is saved by a fantastic bridge

Daddys Girl- 3/10. she cant be serious

Watching You- 6/10 i liked the chorus

Problem- 7/10

Saturday Night- 7/10

Devils dont fly 8/10

Outta Time- 7/10 decent but the oh oh oh get redudant and grating

Boys Dont Cry- 7/10 good but sounds like outta time

Overall Album 6/10

why is rabbit hole pretentious?

Tommymonster44

My favorites are Television, Trouble, Watching You, Saturday Night, Controversy, and Marlboro Lights.

ย 

The songs above are just amazing, but there are also a lot of other songs that are just really bad. ย Not a good album in my opinion, but there are a lot of really good individual songs. ย 

Seems like fans and critics are loving the album to death and people who aren't that much into her don't enjoy it that much.

I can't wait for the livestream! Hopefully she'll talk about the next single :excited2:

I still don't know what the girl says at the beginning of Controversy... can someone help me out here?

something like: "Natalia Kills, I'm Betty, you're a fuc.king wh.ore, ummm, I need you to get your fuc.king h.oe dirty eyes off my purse and maybe you'll affroid it, Tommy will have it (love it?), You're just a dumb dirty bit.ch and I can't fuc.king look at you,okay?"

ย 

here's another version I found on NataliaBoards.

ย 

"Hey Kills, it's Becky. You're a ****ing *****. Um, you need to get your ****ing dirty ass off my purse and maybe own up to it and tell me you have it. Um, you're just a dumb dirty b---h, you don't deserve any guy at all... I ****ing hate you, ok, goodbye."

Edited by BabyJane

• Admin locked and unlocked this topic