Featured Posts

Robagaga

THIS SITE IS A MESS 

HOW MUCH CAN HAPPEN IN A DAY

YOU KNOW ITS BAD WHEN ALL TRENDING TOPICS ARE OVER 100 REPLIES

I AM SHOOK BEYOND RECOVERY

LEAVING THIS CULT SITE

LdCov1y.gif

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bostonGUY

Lowkey still waiting for the full leak of Out of Control

Spoiler

I know I'll be waiting forever but its such a good song that I would sin to

Edonis
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

Are you kidding me? The percussion in Highway Unicorn's breakdown literally sounds like it's ripped right out of an 80s hair track, Electric Chapel....don't even need to explain it, The Queen's breakdown is literally right out of The Eagles' discography, Hair is as hard hitting as any 80s stadium rock track and the percussion is reminiscent of Bon Jovi or Bruce Springsteen, and The Edge of Glory's synths are programmed sounding like there's an electric guitar in there. Marry the Night and Heavy Metal Lover are more of a reach but it's still there. I do think it is best to just call the album an 80s electronic work because that is indeed what it is, just with A LOT of rock instrumentation. :)

I never denied there were rock influences on Born This Way :sweat: but to imply that pop rock or 80’s rock is the primary genre of choice (like too many members on this cult site do) is just simply untrue. There are aspects of the vocals, harmonies, grooves and instrumentals, but the album (and those songs) borrow more towards 80’s electro pop :shrug:

The only reasons I debate this so much on here is because a lot members (not necessarily you) become disillusioned with what some of these sounds actually are. For example, too many members on here think that disco originated from the 80’s or that Perfect Illusion was a classic rock song or that John Wayne is metal, etc. It’s tiring to read that misinformation  over and over :selena:

So this is def her voice and DEF. it's "new".

It can be outtake vocal from that Luv Sum mess or anything, but still, it's new and unheard.

ALso only 8 pages?? Expected to arrive with like at least 30

Starbucks

I swear I've been refreshed Farhan's twitter page for like 30 minutes waiting for it to leak in full :madge:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Rumor until proven real, like if you got it just release it in full don't be a wuss and just release snippets

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

TimisaMonster

Gaga singing about fashion...yup it's real :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DrKindnessKunt1999

It reminds me of this fake Gaga song that Alaska Thunder**** made in 2010 lol

CyanLights
1 hour ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

It reminds me of this fake Gaga song that Alaska Thunder**** made in 2010 lol

people thought this was Gaga? 

:air:x100

Archived